8

"Beach wedding?" T'Challa questioned. "That sounds pleasant, although for you to become part of the Wakandan royalty through marriage, we'll have to do a separate special ceremony. It won't disrupt or affect the marriage bond though, so there's nothing to worry about with that."

The idea of being a Queen was still rather frightening to you.

"Beach wedding, beach wedding." Fury was singing underneath his breath with a slight wiggle of his hips. Well, he was extremely excited about the idea. Apparently he loved the beach so much, the ship that he was visiting with had a simulation so he could pretend he was at the beach.

Your sister bounded into the room, "You're on the news again Y/N!"

You shrunk into the couch you were sitting on. It had been six months since the incident. You had gotten comfortable with every person that you were soulmated to, along with their friends. Your own friends were absolutely enthralled with the idea. All three of them were invited to the wedding as well.

Once the news had gotten ahold that one, the Avengers were finally getting married, and two, it was to the girl in the record book who had eleven bonds, well the news had been covering it for almost three weeks now.

You had quit your job at this point. There was no reason to keep it. Tony kept everything you could possibly needed in the room and if you really, really needed something, he had a special card that you were supposed to use.

You very rarely spent the card. Even if Tony was a billionaire, you weren't entirely okay with spending his money if you really didn't need something.

Tony's voice brought you back to the conversation, "I was thinking that we could move into a large mansion instead of trying to continue to live in the Tower. Especially once we have kids. It would be easier to live in a house instead."

"I agree." Steve said with a nod.

"If it's far from civilization." Fury pointed out.

"Can we move back to the topic of those kids?" You asked.

Everyone looked at you.

"It's just. . . with the kids, are you guys going to care if like. . . you don't have one that isn't biologically yours? Or do you all want one that is yours or. . ." You asked.

"I don't care whose they are." Steve said with a shrug. "I'll raise all of them as my own."

Everyone agreed with that sentiment except for T'Challa. "I agree with that," He started, "However, the King of Wakanda still has to produce an heir. I hope you understand."

You nod. "Yes, of course."

T'Challa seemed relieved that you agreed so readily.

Preparations then moved forward for the wedding. Wanda invited her brother Pietro, since he would be consider family with the rest of us. Thor was inviting someone named 'Rocket' and his 'clan' who were called the Guardians of the Galaxy.

You met Agent Coulson, who was a very nice man. He, Fury, and Hill all did really seemed to get along well.

Loki and Thor were inviting a few people from New Asgard. (pretending they never died) Sif, Volstagg, Fandral, Hogun, Heimdall, and Valkyrie. Also someone people named Korg and Miek.

Clint was inviting his sister Laura and her soulmate and their kids. Sam invited his sister.

You were sure that there would be more than family there, but the biggest question for you was whether or not you invited your father to the ceremony.

You didn't think he'd cause any trouble, but at the same time, it had been a few years since you had last seen him.

"Let's go for a walk." Clint said enthusiastically.