36

There will be some really kinky shit somewhere after the like beginning. Don't worry- there'll be an emoji if you would like to skip it. Once the emoji starts, that's the rest of the chapter. I mean like REALLY kinky. For. . . friends of people in the comments.

I can't believe I'm writing this.

😩😤

Okay here goes:

--------------------------------------------------------

It had been about three weeks since you had gotten back from the hospital. The babies fit right in. Everyone loved them and they got an equal amount of affection from everyone. Even with Nick, T'Challa, and Bucky they would often turn their affection from their biological kids to one of the others. It was just so sweet.

They were all so good with the kids too, even Loki. Loki actually had a knack with Lucy. Clint caught this photo of him:

 Clint caught this photo of him:

It was adorable. You were going to frame it and give it to Loki for Christmas.

You had been rather eager to get back with your boys, though with the sudden busy schedule of waking up every two hours to feed them was getting in the way of your sexual advances.

Finally, there came an evening where all of the babies fell asleep easily. Tony and Stephen were in the nursery, sleeping on one of the air mattresses that had long been in there so that someone was always close if they cried.

Clint and Rhodey were with Lucy tonight.

Loki had gone back to New Asgard for some work thing he had while T'Challa had commuted back to Wakanda to see Shuri and his mother.

You were heading up to your bedroom when a hand dove out, pulling you into another bedroom.

"Hi hotstuff." You giggled as Thor started to kiss down your neck, "What are you doing?"

"I've missed you." Thor murmured. "I want you. Can you stay tonight?"

"Yes." You breathed, feeling his large, hot hands, running up your body.

🔨⚡️💥 🔥💦🥵

Thor ripped the dress from your body, smashing you against the door. You gasped as your back hit the wood, the gasp quickly swallowed by Thor's hot, eager mouth. His tongue quickly dominated your mouth, licking and tasting.

Thor pulled back with a slow chuckle, "You're still not over those pregnancy cravings? Peanut butter and whip cream?"

You blushed, "Shut up. It tastes like Reesses' Peanut Butter cups without the chocolate."

Thor just laughed again.

"You're still wearing clothes." you said, pulling at his shirt, trying to get it off of him.