28

You and T'Challa were standing in a chapel like building, black twine encircling both of your wrists while the Wakandan. . . priest(?) spoke Wakandan during the entire ritual. You and T'Challa stood there, staring into each others eyes before the black twine was burned, letting it all burn away to ashes below your feet.

T'Challa swept you up into a passionate kiss in front of all of Wakanda, which was met with the cheers of the people, screams of little kids, and a few cat calls from some of his friends from the border tribe.

Soon after, you were saying good-bye to Okoye, Nakia, Shuri, and his mother before very quickly heading onto the Quinjet and heading home.

Though you had loved Wakanda, you couldn't wait to be back in New York. The others seemed to feel the same way.

You were curled up between Tony and Stephen, both of them holding you. You were feeling uncomfortable on the plane ride there, every bump made you groan in pain, willing yourself not to throw up. You wished Stephen would just portal you guys to the Avengers compound.

However when the Quinjet finally touched down the ramp unloaded, you saw that you weren't near the Avengers tower. In fact, you weren't even in the city. You weren't even sure you were still in New York.

"Where are we?" You asked, looking around.

There was a very, very large mansion spread out on a large plane of green grass. There was large forest surrounding it around the back and sides. Both the front and back lawns looked absolutely huge and upon looking around, you could tell that this place would have everything you guys needed.

"Welcome home." Tony said with a grin.

Your heart melted a little. Bucky picked you up, carrying you over the threshold before putting you down inside the house.

The inside of the house was huge, but there wasn't a single spot of room wasted. There was a living room, a dining room, a very large kitchen and breakfast room, three offices, two bathrooms, and a very large library on the bottom floor. Upstairs was another two bathrooms, a dozen bedrooms, and a few balconies, one of which led out to the deck outside.

There was also a basement that contained a movie theater, a workout room, a gaming area completely with both board/physical games, a pool table, an air hockey table, along with two TVs that were equipped with every device available.

The backyard was very large, with only a huge pool, complete with a diving board and water slide alone with a greenhouse farther out. There were several fruits and vegetables growing in the greenhouse.

"This place is amazing Tony." You complimented after you guys had settled back down in the living room. Your stomach was rolling a little, but you weren't sure if that was because you were getting pre-period cramps, or if you were still feeling guilty about the whole Dora Milaje incident.

Tony grinned, proud of himself, "Glad you like it gorgeous."

"What state are we in?" You asked, curious.

"Ohio." Tony said with a shrug. "It's not to far from New York, but it had a lot more land than the ones we were looking at in New York. Besides, it's a bit quieter out here in the country."

"This is actually set on a nice plot of land." Stephen said next to you. "you could technically start an entire farm on here if you wanted."

"Maybe we could bring Samantha and Stella over, eh Buck?" You asked, winking at him.

He chuckled nervously, brushing his hair back from his face as Sam and Steve both turned to look at him.

"Who are Samantha and Stella?" Steve asked.