17

You, your soulmates, and the gymnastics team all had a great time talking to each other. They had all been invited to the wedding, although Isa and Ila wouldn't be able to stay. Sarah, Katerina, and Elizabeth would definitely be coming, which you glad for. Yonce couldn't stay either, though she wished me all the best and demanded that I send her pictures afterwards.

None of you had eaten much as you still had to attend the soulmate dinner that night. And at the dinner, you guys had talked about the shark incident, but there weren't any leads on it. Then you had gone to Stephen and Tony's room, sleeping in between the two of them that night. You had felt just as warm and content between Stephen and Tony's arms as you had Bucky, Sam, and Steve's.

The next day was rather uneventful, which you spent with Loki and Thor. You sort've noticed what Elizabeth meant about strange people. Though there were the normal tourists and bathing suit clad people, there were also the occasional suspicious looking person, wearing long sleeved shirts and khaki shorts to their knees. Sunglasses as well, sometimes even a baseball cap.

Every time you noticed one of them, Loki would duplicate himself, turn his second personage invisible, and sneak up behind the said person to listen in to any conversations they might be having.

However, half of the time, the person was just a normal tourist. The other half of the time, he didn't know what language they were speaking in. So he'd get his phone and video record them to share with the group later and see if any of them knew what the people were saying.

You and Loki were rather tense and nervous, making it hard to enjoy the day, but Thor was relaxed and carefree. It made things a bit better. He was constantly being asked to take pictures with people, and he couldn't deny kids whenever they wanted to hug him. He was such a soft marshmallow.

You spent much of your time at one of the pools. However, once Thor got in the pool, you casually made an excuse to get out of the water. You were sure Thor wouldn't electrocute the pool- on purpose- but still, you didn't want to be in a body of water with an electrical God in it.

Loki seemed to be thinking along the same lines, casually getting out of the water to sit next to you while he kept a green mist going into the pool.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Making the water electricity proof." Loki deadpanned, "So that if he does let out an electrical current, no one will get hurt."

"You're so sweet." You mumbled, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek. He blushed a little, focusing on the water more.

"I like Elizabeth." Loki said suddenly. "She seems like a nice person."

"She's very cheerful, but she has a very active imagination." You said. "So sometimes I wonder if she just made up the idea of suspicious guys because she just thought they were suspicious to her."

"Well, Wong said one of the videos was in Chinese. Unfortunately, it was a dialect you doesn't know completely and he thinks he translated it to something about a 'bomb', so he's sending the video to someone named Shaun to see if he knows what they're saying."

"The last thing we need is a bomb." You muttered, spirits dropping. "Whose Shaun?"

"I have no idea." Loki responded. "I'm going to go out on a limb though and say that he's Chinese."

"Makes sense." You said with a grin, "Would it be safe to get back in the water now?"

"Yes." Loki said, sliding back into the pool as though to prove a point.

"There you two are." Thor said with excitement before tossing another child up into the air so that they splashed into the water. Luckily, he wasn't tossing them to high so they didn't get hurt.