20

Clint slowly moved behind you. You could feel his fingers brushing against the material of your dress as he unzipped the dress from the neckline to the dip in your back right above your arse. He slipped the sleeves of your dress off your shoulders and it pooled to the floor around your ankle.

Next, he untangled the veil out of your hair, laying it down on the bedside table. You kicked off your heels, letting your hair out of your bun to curl downwards. You moved to undo his tie, throwing it off to one of the chairs, sliding the jacket off his body.

Both of your motions became faster, as he unbuckled his own pants, the belt making a dull clinking noise as it hit the floor. You unbuttoned his dress shirt, letting that fall to the floor as well before he was maneuvering you to the bed.

You arched your back so that his hands could slip underneath, undoing the back of it, pulling it away from you.

"You're stunning Birdie." He murmured, kissing the side of your jaw, his fingers trailing up and down your sides.

He sucked a small hicky to the underside of your jaw before pressing a sweet kiss there as well. Then he kissed you on the lips, moving his hand lower, running the pad of his thumb over your silk knickers.

"Damn," He murmured, "You're soaked."

"Partly you, partly because Loki muttered dirty things in my ear the entire walk here." You whispered, lips slightly parted.

He chuckled, "Permission to remove these?"

"Of course." You whispered.

He pulled them down your legs, letting them fly over his shoulders to join the rest of your discarded clothing items on the floor.

He pulled his own dress pants off, leaving him simply in his boxers. You admired his neatly defined chest as he crawled up over you again, pressing another kiss to your lips. His fingers rubbed against your nub as he slowly warmed you up, before pressing two fingers inside of you.

You gasped at the sudden feeling. You had never had something inside of you before, and you were surprised by how good and pleasant it felt.

Clint was very careful to simply stretch you out, not wanting you to orgasm just yet. You had all agreed that there would be no orgasming during the warm up as you had eleven to go and you didn't want to waste one or make me have to do more than eleven to clash with theirs.

"You think you're ready birdie?" Clint asked as he pulled his three fingers from your warmth, sucking on them. You stared at him for a moment, absolutely enthralled watching him suck your juices off his fingers.

"Y-Yes." You said.

He lined himself up with your entrance before slightly gripping your shoulders and pushing in carefully. You felt a burn with the stretch, biting your bottom lip a little so that you didn't make a pained noise. Clint moved slowly, before he was fully in you. His blue eyes gazed down at you and you nodded once you felt it start to go away.

He still moved slowly, letting the burn wash away as he started to build himself up to an orgasm. You could feel a sort of knot building up in your stomach. It was slow building and you wanted it to be more intense.

"C-Clint faster please." You begged.

Clint obliged, starting to snap his hips forwards, driving into you in a pleasant way. You were both moaning as the feeling started to grow stronger and stronger.

Clint raised a hand playing with your nipples as he continued to drive into you. He finally bent his head, latching onto one of your breasts, sucking and nipping at it. You almost mewled with how good you felt.