A/N

Welcome to my new Marvel book. I have been reading a lot of fanfics (as per usual) and have decided to give a soulmate type book a shot. I've noticed that a lot of soulmate books have tattoos, but I wanted to try something different and unique. I'm not saying that my kind of soulmate bond isn't used somewhere, but I haven't read of it being used, so I don't think I'm copying off anyone.

Also, this is like. . . therapeutic? So instead of doing my normal Monday updates with this book, I'm literally going to be publishing whenever I finish a chapter. And I'm also publishing UNEDITED!!! I never do that. But apparently I have a problem with trying to make my writing 'perfect' and that's why I'm always stressed with my chapters because I'm re-edting a chapter twelve times in one day. So if there are mistakes, that's why. But I'm going to try not.

This is kind've like. . . porn with plot? I mean, when you have eleven soulmates, there's going to be a lot of threesomes and foursomes and orgys so I'm just going to hope that ya'll are at least 18 and older. Or at least close and already corrupted like 16 and 17 but I don't really wanted anyone younger than 16 reading my story so if you are younger than 18, please refrain from using age on here.

I'll do most of the description of what the soulmate bond of this world contains but when I'm talking about 'bracelet', I mean like one of the rubber bracelets that like people wear.

Example below:

And just to clarify- you're not actually wearing the bracelet. This is just how thick the colour of each 'band' for your soulmate is, that's all.

I hope that makes sense, feel free to ask questions throughout the story if something is confusing.

I think that's all to talk about.

So here's the story ------>

*PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN ANY MARVEL CHARACTERS, ONLY ANY OCS' AND EVENTS THAT ALTER FROM THE MCU TIMELINE. I ALSO CREATED TYPHOON*