The Maid

The Moretti Residence
Reneé's pov
4:30 pm
~

As I make my final checks around the glamours Moretti Residence, I can't help but admire the finery of the home. From the breathtaking portraits to the smallest detail of gold embroidered vases.

After a while of admiring the beautiful home, I carry on cleaning throughout the house up until I get to the kitchen where Mrs. Moretti dwells. Sipping her red wine, she turns to me with a bright smile. "Hello, Reneé. The house looks beautiful per usual."

"Thank you, Ma'am." I return the kind gesture of a smile and continue my work, first starting with the dishes.

I'm so caught up in my work, I almost hadn't noticed the lingering feeling of someone's eyes trailing my body. I brush off the feeling, practically gaslighting myself into believing I was imagining things.

That is until I feel her soft hands tugging at the string of my apron. I clear my throat and slightly pull away from her.

"Mrs. Moretti? I-I don't think this is appropriate." I state, taking my apron from her clenched fists. I take a few steps back with crossed arms.

"Call me Vivien, Mrs. Moretti makes me sound so...old." She takes a few steps foward, now closing the gap between us.

"Do you know how beautiful you are, Reneé?" Her small soft hand caresses my face ever so softly. Her smile is sweet and her bright blue eyes are filled with lust.

"Here, let me help you." Mrs. Moretti states, trailing her freshly manicured fingertips along my dress. Slowly, she begins to unbutton my dress. Her fingertips slightly graze at my skin, causing me to shiver each time they touch me. After unbuttoning every button she pushes the dress off of me exposing my black laced set.

I am in too much shock to even process being undressed by my bosses wife. Her eyes scan over my body with hunger and lust pooling in them. "Have you ever been touched by a woman, Reneé?" Her hand trails up and down my sides with so much passion, I didn't even want her to stop. I shake my head in response to her question.

She leans in closer to me, keeping her trance like eye contact with me. "Would you like to be touched by one?" She asks with a devilishly beautiful smirk.

Instead of answering, I just keep staring at her. I'm too conflicted to answer her question so I just don't.

She starts trailing little shapes along my torso, digging deeper and deeper down the length of it. She places her middle finger right about my clit before she starts rubbing it in a constant circular motion.

"Tell me you want me to stop." She whispers seductively in my ear. I continue my silence, or at least try my best to contain my moans as she continues her pleasuring.

She uses her other hand to gently tap the skin of my ass before pushing it up to my breast. "Tell me you want me to stop, bella."

I bite my lip in desperate need of her to pick up the pace of her finger. "I want you to go faster." I moan out. Feeling my knees buckle, I grab onto her shoulders to keep from falling over.

"I thought you'd never ask." She picks me up with the slightest of ease before setting me down on the kitchen island.

While stepping between my legs, she begins to toy with my now hard nipples. I can't help but grind into her. "Ohh fuck." I hiss as she brings one of my nipples between her teeth. I grip the back of her head in bliss, never wanting the pleasure to end.