Bondage

San Diego , California
Micah's pov
July 6th, 5:00 am
~

"Micah!" I can hear the frustration in his voice as the not so light pressing of his feet trample the flooring of our home.

He bursts through our bedroom door in his fit of rage, his eyes instantly catching the line of my body.

"Yes, sir?" my gaze is rather innocent, whereas the curve in the corners of my mouth are anything but.

"Mind telling me what the fuck this is?" He tosses the papers that were once clutched in his fist at me. All bank statements showing thousands of dollars worth of money spent on shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry, you name it.

I shrug, my lips still turned upwards in a smirk. "You told me to get what I wanted. I figured this was punishment enough for leaving me high and dry like that the other night." I bite out harshly. "That was a real dick move, Griffon."

In a split second, his fingers find my throat, firmly wrapping themselves around the flesh of my neck. With the front of his body pressed flush against my own, my back sunk deep into the bed, my eyes meeting his lustful yet frustrated gaze.

"You have no idea what I'm going to do to you." He grits.

I can feel the hard throbbing of his shaft pressing against my inner thighs, likely bending in an uncomfortable arch in his pants. He trails his nose along the outstretched length of my neck, shamelessly breathing me in all for himself.

"Need I make an example out of you once more?" His fingers press deeper into my neck invoking a breathy moan from me. "Must I show you what happens to hard headed women who test my patience?" he asks, his mouth meeting my ear in a deep yet hushed tone.

I bite my lip instinctively, beyond aroused by his threat. "I wouldn't be so hard headed if you'd just give me what I want." I moan breathlessly.

I am yanked from my position on the bed and pushed up against the wall. "And what is it that you want, huh?"
He breathlessly states against my mouth.

"You." My voice is barely above a whisper, yet it is still loud enough for him to hear.

"What have I told you about using your words, Bella?" His fingers gently trail the length of my silk covered torso, dipping lower and lower until his palm cups my sex. A moan of need and desperation parts my lips as I tilt my head back an inch.

He gently begins to knead my sex, causing my arousal to seep through the seats of my panties. "You're so wet for me." He states arrogantly. I don't bother denying his statement, nor do I make a move to release myself from his touch.

"Griffon, please." I cry out.

"Please, what?" He smirks.

I mentally contemplate letting lose my pride, but being the stubborn person I am I do not relinquish its hold. I press my lips to his, smirking against them before allowing myself to fall back on top of the bed. I slowly remove my panties, the thin lace material glistening with my arousal.

I remove the straps for my silk nightgown, allowing the silk material to fall lose around my body before pressing myself back onto the bed.