Heads or tales

Sex Dungeon
Desiree's pov
7:30 pm
~

***********

DISCLAIMER: This story contains mentions of harsh sex, whipping, restraints, slapping, and blood.

***********

       In sadistic pleasure, Alex used the tip of a knife blade to trace the outline of my jaw, staring down at me with an intrigued expression. I hiss in pain at the stinging sensation protruding from the little nic he had made. He watched in awe as the blood dripped down my elongated throat, drying almost instantly, leaving me with a claimed mark in which he left. "Why do you have to be so hard headed, Dezi?" Alex spoke, gripping my chin. He attacked my lips with a few rough kisses before letting go, giving my chin a little push.

In one swift motion I was being lifted from my kneeled position on the floor and laid across the bed, stomach flat against its surface. I watched as Andrew took the knife from him, pressing his body against mine as he brought the knife up to the back of my neck.

Feeling the cold metal placed at the back of my neck, slowly being dragged along the epidermis of my skin, did I feel the letters m-i-n-e being curved out. But I liked it. I liked the feeling of the warm blood dripping down my skin in a string of patterns .

Engulfing a handful of my hair, Andrew pulled my head back so that I was looking back at him. "You're so pretty when you're all marked up." He placed a trail of warm wet kisses along my neck in shoulders, a soft moan escaping my lips.

I felt as he grew harder and harder with each passing second as his lips caressed my body.

"But being sexy isn't gonna get you out of this." He yanked at the restraints around my wrist, instantly loosening them. He flipped me over, pulling each of my limbs to each corner of the bed. They started with my hands tying them to the headboard before tying my feet to the bottom of the bed.

They watch as I squirmed to free myself, but to no avail. I observe as the both of them undress themselves, restricting me from touching what was rightfully mine.

"This isn't fair." I whine, continuing my struggle. But they simply ignored me.

Soon I felt the cool touch of the silicone toy being placed on my clit. On the lowest setting, just barely touching it, they backed away from the bed.

I watched in distress as they teasingly began to work their hands against the hard shaft of their manhoods. Pre-cum dripping slowly from the tip. Not only was I forced to watch, I was denied my orgasm. Such a cruel thing to do to someone.

"Please turn it up!" I cry out, trying to push myself closer to the toy, frustration radiating off of me. "I'll be good, I promise."

"Fuck." Andrew hisses, taking in a breath.

I could tell the both of them were approaching their orgasms as both of their hips bucked forward to meet their hands. I wanted to get down on my knees and catch every last drip of them, but these restraints simply would not allow it.

And finally after ages of this torturing position, I was being yanked up. My throat smothered in Alex's big calloused hand. He pulled me off the bed, pressing my body dangerously close to his. I feel he electric heat of Andrew's body just barely touching mine.