The diner pt. 2

Gabe's Diner
Antonio's pov
8:00 pm
~

Before stepping out of my vehicle, I do one last check on my appearance. Hair? Check. Suit? Check. Teeth? Check. As I suspected, handsome as usual.

I grab the flowers from the passengers seat and migrate my way all the way up to her door, placing a pattern of knocks to her bright red door.

In mere seconds, the door is being flung open, revealing the beautiful woman I've been itching to see all day.

"Wow." Is all I manage to say as I drink in her striking appearance.

Her hair was split into a deep side part, various sizes of curls hanging from the follicles on her scalp. On her face, a natural beat. On her skin sat a light dewy formulated foundation, a bit of concealer sitting in places that would sharpen her facial features. On her cheeks was a medium shade of pink that contrasts beautifully with her pretty light brown eyes. On the bridge and tip of her nose was a sunny brown highlight. Natural strips of lashes accentuated her slanted almond eye shape, with the grand finale of nice full lips of crimson paint. On her curvy body was a silk red gown that matched most with her cherry lips. The dress hugged her body in all the right places, showing off her protruding hips and round buttocks.

"You look beautiful." I smile, passing over the bright red roses.

Watching the glint of happiness strike in Robyn's chocolate brown eyes, my heart can't help but to melt at her gratefulness. With eagerness she takes the roses from me running off with a little skip in her run. I'm guessing to put them in some water.

Just a few minutes later she's running back to the door with her hand extended for me. "C'mon I don't want us to be late."

As she reached out for the door handle, I quickly replace her hand with my own. She looked back at me seemingly shocked as if no one had ever done it for her. The shock was soon replaced with a gentle smile.

"Thank you." She looked up at me with innocent eyes.

"You don't have to thank me, it's what I'm supposed to do."

I shut her door and run around to my side with the biggest smile gracing my lips.

There's something about this girl that just draws me in.

On the way to the restaurant, the air in car was dead silent, but comfortable nonetheless. Every now and again I'd look over to make sure she was alright but in doings so I'd just catch her staring out the window or taking a few glances at me.

Finally arriving at our first destination, I turn to her and ask, "You nervous?"

She nods her head slightly, "Yeah I'm pretty nervous."

Lifting a quizzical eyebrow, I ask, "Why are you nervous?"

She simply shrugs and begins to toy with her thumbs. "I don't want my feelings to be hurt again."

Grabbing a hold of her chin I lift it slightly so that her eyes are on mine. "I don't know what the boys before me did, but I'm a man, Robyn. I know what I want and what I want is you. I'm too old and way too mature to lead on a woman knowing my intentions are impure. So if there's ever a doubt in your mind that my intentions are not in your best interest, remember this conversation."