Therapy: Part 2

New York, New York
Symone's pov
7:00 pm
~

"C'mon, Symone. Come to the club with me tonight. You need a drink or two especially after the night you've had." She chuckled a bit at the last part.

I huff in annoyance at my best friends badgering, but then again I could use a break from today. I can't say I blame him for rejecting me, it's absolutely ridiculous of me for even being upset with him, but I'm just so darn embarrassed I couldn't rationalize my own emotions.

"I don't know...a tub of ice cream and a sad movie are just calling my name. Why won't you just let me sulk in the tragic misery that is my life." I frown a bit into the camera to show her how upset this had all been making me.

"Ok, I see you with the Shakespeare bars." I immediately glared at her, causing her to belt out a string of gutty laughter. "It's not funny, Bri. My feelings are hurt. I don't wanna fake smile around people."

"That's why you get shit faced drunk so you don't have to worry about it for a while."

I contemplated the horrible idea for a minute. It would take my mind off of things, but I'd also wake up with a shitty headache. But I really didn't want to stay home and be sad while I could be dry humping another human while simultaneously throwing back shot after shot. So far the pros were out weighing the cons.

"Fine, I'll come."

"Yay!" She exclaimed, a squeal following suit afterwards. "Okay, I'll meet you there in an hour." Hanging up, she left no time for further discussion.

So finally accepting my fate, I started getting ready. Since I had already showered I began with my hair, using my flat iron to curl individual sections of my hair one by one. After pinning up each curl to set and cool, I moved onto my makeup settling for a nice natural beat. A nice dewy foundation and light concealer, a nice pinky blush plaguing my sharp cheek bones. On top of the blush sat a nice golden hue of highlighter. I dragged the black eyeliner along my waterline before putting on a nice coat of mascara to my bottom lashes. I put on a shorter pair of lashes before going over my lips with my favorite brown lip liner, the inside of my lips painted with a pink lip gloss. Over top the lip liner and pink lipgloss was my favorite clear lip gloss. To complete the look I placed a few fake moles around my face, setting my face for a full night of sweaty fun.

For my outfit I chose a skin tight maxi dress that stopped just below my knees, a pair of black heels to match it. On my neck sat a gold necklace that spelled out my name. Setting my masterpiece into place, I spritzed a few squirts of my favorite perfume before taking out my pin curls.

Because I knew I'd be drinking, I ordered an uber arriving at the club with one minute to stand. Coincidentally, Bria and I had arrived at the same time so there was no awkward moment that consisted with me standing there alone like some lost puppy.

Once we entered the club, I was completely prepared to leave the club once my eyes landed on his.

Though it was only a second, it felt like we had been staring at each other for much too long.

What are the chances!

"Listen, we aren't here for him. Forget him, let's have some fun." Bro basically yelled over the blasting music.

"I really don't wanna be around him, Bri. He rejected me and while he has every right to, my feelings are still hurt." I pouted.

"I hear you, boo, I really do, why don't you just show him what he's missing out on. You look damn good, if you didn't catch his attention before, you're sure to now."