Enemy's to Lovers pt. 2

Wilson & Johnson Law Firm
Korii's pov
1:00 pm
~

With our tongues fighting for dominance, he pushes me into the wall, his hands eager to rip my clothes. And eventually a few articles of our clothing are scattered around the main halls of the office.

He grips my body in an embrace as he knocks everything off of his desk, replacing his works presence with my body. He pulls my opened blouse off of me revealing my turquoise bra. It was made of see through lace, decorating the nudeness of my breast. He grazed the skin of my breast with his finger tips, his eyes fixed only on them.

"You're so beautiful." He muttered, trailing a line of kisses down the gap between my breast.

As his lips greedily nibble on the skin of my sternum, his fingers work eagerly to unclasp the hook of my bra. And now that I'm completely topless, he has a clear view of my chest. His hands begin to massage my breast, to which I easily sink into the warmth of his manus.

He captures my lips into another hug with his own, parting my legs with his body. Naturally my skirt begins to rise, scrunching together until it's one big wrinkly mess. His hands grip, trace, and rub the hot skin of my thighs causing me to

Through the dim light cast upon the room, he can see my matching lace panties, coated in a layer of my arousal. Using his index and middle finger, he pushes the cloth deeper into my heat causing me to jerking my head back, my back arching in pursuit.

He gently begins to move his fingers in a circular motion. Using his captivating lips, he pulled me back into him, muffling my moans with the sweet flesh of his lips. I begin to grind my hips into the motion of his fingers, craving more than he was giving at the moment.

"Matthew, please." I whine, rubbing the palm of my hand along the skin of his naked-muscular chest.

As his lips were pressed to mine, I felt as they curved into a grin. I made a mental note to remember to beat him up about this afterwards.

Finally after what felt like forever of teasing, he gave in. He lifts me from his desk, the bare skin of our chests pressing against one another's. Ushering me to the plushness of his couch, I sink into its softness.

He starts by teasingly pulling down the form fitting skirt clinging to the skin of my thighs, then–unexpectedly–he rips my underwear off, my flesh burning from the friction of the tear.

I shoot a glare at him, which is soon replaced with the face of pure pleasure as his tongue sinks into the deep warmth of my wetness.

"Oh fuck- uh!" For a moment I can't think, nor can I keep my eyes open as this pleasure is too much for me.

"Look at me." Matthew demands, to which I obey.

As my back is arched, toes pointed into a perfect curve, I feel the overpowering peak of my pleasure approaching. To bring my self closer, my fingers begin to massage the wetness of my womanhood into my clit. This action does not last long as Matthew removes my hands, replacing the feeling with his tongue.

Around and around, his tongue swished and swirled into the pool of my arousal. He pushes just one finger into me, curving it to fit the track of my womanhood.

Feeling my orgasm approaching, I grind into his mouth. "Right there Matt."

As his finger continues to pump in and out of me, his lips begin to greedily suck on my clit. If I wasn't in pure ecstasy before, I surely am now.