New/Old home

Jonathan's pov
Gotham, Wayne Manor 11 am

I couldn't believe my eyes. My biggest hero was standing at the door. Batman. Gotham's Dark Knight who stands for justice and tries to clean Gotham's dirty streets from criminals. I wanted to introduce myself, but my father overtook me.

Clark's pov

Batman was standing at the door and I couldn't take my eyes away from him. From my Batman. It was such a long time ago since we met each other. He was more beautiful than I remembered. I wanted to introduce him to his son, but I couldn't help myself. I reached him with one step and pulled him into a kiss.

He kissed me back immediately and pulled me inside the house. I put him on the table and we kissed for a minute and I also took of his cowl when we heard a cough next to us. Bruce pushed me away a little and looked into my eyes.

"We'll continue this later" he said smiling and gave me a last quick kiss before he got off the table and turned towards Jonathan.
"Well, I guess you're my father then" he said, looking like he didn't quiet know what to say. Bruce was looking at him for a few moments then pulled him into a hug. Jonathan was surprised first, but he hugged him back.
"If I'm guessing correctly, you have quiet a few questions" Bruce said after he released Jonathan from the hug.
"Yes, but you don't have to answer them if you're busy right now" 
"You mean because I'm in my costume?"
"Yes, why are you wearing your suit upstairs?" I asked sternly. I knew he wouldn't be okay after killing the Joker.
"It's just a... safety precaution. I killed the Joker, but I already have a new enemy who knows me too well" he was lost in his thoughts and memories, but I pulled him back from there.
"I don't care. I won't leave you again, even if you had a hundred times more enemies. Who's this new villain?" my hands were on his shoulders, but he didn't look at me.
"I failed, Clark. Failed as a father and as the protector of Gotham" he said and I saw tears were running down his cheek.
"What do you mean by that? You're a perfect parent. You love your children more than anything" I saw Jonathan's shock when I used the 'children' world, but I had to concentrate on Bruce now. I lifted his head, but he closed his eyes, so he didn't have to look me in the eye. More and more tears were running down his cheek.
"I love them more than anything, but it doesn't mean they feel the same way towards me"
"Are you talking about Dick now?" I asked shocked. He wouldn't do such thing, that's impossible.
"No, about my other son, Jason" he finally looked at me, but I didn't know what is he talking about.
"Am I missing something?"
"I took in another boy after Dick went to college"

"And what about me, Bruce?"

Jonathan's pov

A fourteen-year-old boy with black hair stepped down the stairs with dignity. He was wearing the Robin costume without the mask and stepped beside his guardian, my father.

My father looked surprised too, but he quickly gathered himself.

"I'm sorry, Jonathan, Clark, he is my current ward, Damien" Bruce introduced him and he stared at me for a few moments before he turned away. He had a very keen eye.
"And you're his family, right?" he said rough.
"Damien! We already discussed about this. Go to your room if you can't be polite" Bruce said sternly and the boy threw himself down angrily in one of the armchairs but said nothing more. "I'm sorry about him. As I said my new 'Joker' is my exward, Jason Todd, AKA Redhood" Bruce said as he turned away from my father and pulled one of the candlesticks and an elevator appeared behind the fireplace.

I've never been such a cool place before. I wanted to try out everything, but my father put his hand on my shoulder and led me after Batman. Bruce sat down at the Batcomputer and opened some files. 

"He has lot of followers and he's their leader. They are stealing and sometimes even murdering people. He hasn't killed yet, but it's only matter of time. I have to stop him" Batman said as he put on his cowl and stood up from his chair.
"Where are you going?" my father asked sternly, but Batman didn't turn around.
"To Gotham. Could you show Jonathan around the house? His room is still the same as when he left" he said and drove out in the Batmobil.
"Was he always like this?" I asked shocked and my father sighed sadly.
"He was always like this before we started dating and before you. Followe me, I show your old room" he said and we went upstairs.

"Wow, this was my room?" I looked around in the huge room which was at least twice as big than my room in Smallville.
"Yes, this is it" he said smiling at me as I looked around amazed, but I could see that he's worried.
"What's wrong?" 
"Nothing, Bruce was always like this. He lost too many things and he can't let go anything. He didn't touch your room like he didn't touch his parents room. I shouldn't have gone" he clenched his hand into a fist, and I walked up to him and gave him a hug. Dad sighed and hugged me back. "Come on Jon, it's lunch time and Alfred won't be happy if we miss it"

Damien already sat at the table. Dad sat down opposite to him and I sat down next to him. He stared at me with piercing eyes until Alfred put the lunch on the table.

"Alfred, you should bring out two more tableware. Dick just called me that they are coming over" Damien said.
"Than I would need a little help. Clark, could you help me please?"
"Of course, Alfred. Don't let him annoy you" dad whispered in my ear, then he followed Alfred to the kitchen.

"So, are you lived in Smallville with Superman and you didn't know about it, right?" Damien asked as he tasted his soup.
"Yes" I answered and I also tasted the soup. It was very good, but also very hot, so I decided to wait, but it seemed like it didn't bother Damien at all. "Who's Dick?" I was very curious.
"Bruce's first son" he said with a poker face.
"I thought I'm his only son"
"You're his first genetical son, but Dick was the first"
"I see, and who is Jason?"
"I don't know too much about him. I've only been here half a year. Dick is very kind and nice, a real big brother. Jason is different. He's very impulsive and always wanted recognition from Bruce, but Bruce wasn't in that mental state to be a good father for him"
"And for you?" I asked cautiously, but he couldn't answer because the door opened and Dick Grayson and Kori entered the house.