Teenagers

Bruce's pov
Gotham, Wayne Manor 5 pm

I had to talk with my sons about their relationship. I was happy for them, but they were too much. They could make out with each other for hours and anywhere. I didn't even dare to go into their rooms if they didn't answer to my knocking. I had to cool them somehow.

I searched for them in Jonathan's room, but they weren't there and neither in Damian's room. I found them in the batcave. I had no idea what they were doing there.

"Jonathan, Damian, I have to talk to you. Could you please sit down?" my voice echoed through the cave and they both sat down on the examining table and watched me as I went over to them.
"What's up Bruce?" Damian asked while he put his arms around Jonathan's shoulders. They looked quiet cute like this, but I shouldn't let myself get disturbed.
"We have to talk about your relationship with each other"
"We haven't told anyone yet. Only you know about it and the League" Jonathan said.
"That's good and please keep it that way. You're forbiden to tell it anyone in the school and at this point we arrived to the point of this conversation. I get it that you're teenagers and so much in love, but you have to control yourself. I hope you didn't..." I started, but Damian cut me off.
"No, we didn't!"
"Okay, let's keep it that way. And I don't want to run into you and see how are you making out with each other. Keep it in your rooms because I don't want to live in fear in my own house" I stated and they both looked like they understood what I said. On the other hand they also looked a little sad too. "I'm sorry boys, but your 'thing' annoys us very much and makes us uncomfortable. It's not because we don't like you being together, it's just simply good manner if you don't dig your toungs down on each others throat in the middle of a family dinner"
"Okay, okay we get it. We'll stop"
"Thank you. Would you like to go on patrol, Damian?"
"Sure, see you tonight then"
"Can't wait for it" I said smiling at them and left them alone before we're going out.