Lexie (part 2)

Bruce's pov
Gotham, Wayne Manor 8 pm

"My dear, it's not what you think" Lex tried to calm Amelia down, but it didn't really work.
"Bruce, you were the one who introduced me to this man, tell me the truth" she stood in front of me and stared at me furiously. Behind her back I saw Luthor shaking his head saying me to not to tell her anything and everyone in the room waited for my answer.
"The truth is that back in the days Luthor tried to conquer the world and destroy Superman. He was one of the worst villains" Lex sighed in defeat, but I didn't have the time to continue because Amelia fainted. I reached out to grab her and I just cought her before she could hit the floor.
"Amelia!" Lex jumped up from his seat and took her in his hands.
"Her heart rate rised too high, she needs peace. You can take her to one of our rooms, I'll talk to her later" I sat back on my seat and looked at my family who seemed to be still in shock.
"I'm sorry, Batsy. I always make trouble" Joker said, but I made him stop by raising my hand.
"It wasn't all your fault. Lex should have told her the truth at least when he decided to marry her. I'll go talk to her now. Enjoy the dessert" I left them downstairs and opened in the room where Lex and Amelia were.

"Is she awake now?" I asked from the door.
"No, she isn't. She's still unconscious thanks to you and your stupid clown"
"That wasn't the end of my speach, but she didn't let me continue because she fainted. Let me talk to her alone and I'll make it up to you"
"Fine, but if she won't let me go home I'll sleep in your house" he stormed from the room and went downstairs to join the others.

I sat down on a chair and waited for Amelia to wake up. I only had to wait ten minutes, then she finally opened her eyes.

"Bruce? Where am I? What happened?" she looked around confused, trying to remember. I gave her a cup of water and explained her how she got here. It's needless to say she became very angry once again.
"Before you start yelling at me again, let me defend Lex because you didn't let me finish my speech at the living room"
"Fine. You've got two minutes, starting now"
"Perfect, I don't need more. I just wanted to say, that even if Luthor did terrible things he's trying to be a good man now. He invented lots of useful and life-saver equipments and made the world better. And if I can trust him, you can too. He tried to kill my husband, not yours. Lex really loves you and you're very important to him" she wasn't angry anymore, instead, she fall into my arms and started to crying on my shoulders.
"Oh, how could I ever doubt in he? I'm terrible wife! How could he ever forgive me for my distrust?" she cried and I tried rubbing circles on his back, to make her stop, but it didn't really help.
"Well, maybe we should go downstairs, so you can work it out" I suggested.

She was still sobbing, but she came down with me. I was very relieved. I hate to see people crying.

After Lex and Amelia worked out their problems and I made an appointment with Lex, they said goodbye to us and left home. Dick qnd Kory decided to stay for the night, which was perfect for my plan for tomorrow.

We quickly cleaned the table, then went to bed. I saw that Clark wants to ask something, but he hold it in himself.

"Just split it out, Clark! You know how much this annoys me" I laid down in the bed and covered myself with the blanket. Clark laid down beside me and put his hands around my waist.
"I was just wandering about what you had said to Amelia" he said as he started kissing my neck.
"It was nothing, really. I told her that I trust him enough to invite him into my home, even that his worst enemy is here" I searched for his lips and made him kiss me on my mouth. It was a long kiss and we were painting after we broke it.
"You were right, I was expecting something more from you, but maybe next time" he sighed and gave me a quick kiss on my face. "Good night, Bruce"
"Good night"