Superman

(I didn't really know what title to give it)

Bruce's pov

Gotham, Wayne Manor 11 pm

I entered our bedroom. Superman was looking out the window when I arrived. He turned to me and I started to walk towards him. He was some kind of magnet for me.

I cupped his face as he put his hands on my waist and we kissed. We didn't want to let go ever again. I didn't feel the floor under my feet. We were floating in the air. Superman pulled me closer and I put my hands around his neck. We only stopped when we ran out of air.

"So, what do you think?" he asked as he laened his forehead against mine.
"About Jonathan? He's just like you" I said, still panting a little.
"Do you think he will get along with Damien?"
"Probably. He just needs a little time to get used to him" I said, then we shared a quick kiss. Then again and then again. We got tangled up in each other again.

Time skip

I laid on top of him while he caressed my bare back. I wanted to fall asleep like this scince he left me, but he didn't let me.

"I missed you" he whispered into my ear. A chill run down my spine and I gave him a kiss on his cheek then to his lips.
"I missed you too" I muttered to his neck, but he understood and pulled me closer.
"What are you thinking?"
"What should I do tomorrow. I should go to the school with Jonathan and enroll him for the next semester. I got some clues about Redhood's hiding place too, so I'll check them tomorrow night.  Oh, and I almost forgot about the decorating. I thought about what if we do it tomorrow, because Dick is already here"
"By the way, where does Dick live?"
"In Detroit"
"It's not too far away"
"Yes, for you. It's one hour by car"
"And how often do you meet each other?"
"Dick was always worried about me after you left. When he went to collage and I adopted Jason and made him the next Robin, he visited every weekend. We argued a lot. After a big fight he didn't visit me for years and moved to Detroit to work as a police officer"
"But have you reconciled yet? It didn't seem to me that you weren't the same as you used to" he said confused and I sighed.
"We decided not to talk about it anymore because it's pointless now. He was right. I should have listened to him"
"You argued about Jason?" he asked and I nodded. He pulled me closer. "But he still loves you and you love him too" he kissed my forehead to make me feel better.
"Yes, I know and I missed him as much as you and Jonathan"
"But we're all here now and won't go anywhere" we shared one last kiss before we both fell asleep.

(Sorry for not updating lately, I was on holiday abroad, but I'm back and will post parts more regularly)