thanks mi amor

Chuuya woke up and placed his hand next to him, to feel only an empty space.
"Dazai?" He thought, rubbing his eyes. He then smelt something and walked into the kitchen. There dazai was, making something.
"Morning chibi!" He said gleefully.
"Morning?! It was 3am when we fell asleep yesterday.
"You slept throught the whole of yesterday chibi, I went shopping with atsushi and akutagawa when I woke up and we went to the supermarket, so I figured I'd make breakfast." Dazai explained happily.
"Oh alright then, what's for breakfast?" He said hugging dazais waist.
"Pancakes darling, sit down, ill bring it to you."

Chuuya went to sit down and put the TV on. Dazai brought over the pancakes and syrup. Chuuya smiled and lifted his head higher so dazai could kiss is.

When he finished eating dazai suggested they go somewhere.
"Say chibi, do you maybe want to go to the beach with me?" Dazai suggested.
Chuuya smiled and nodded.
"yeah I do. What are we gonna do?"
"Ice cream? And just walk along, then we can go to the cafe and have dinner, then come back home and watch movies." Dazai smiled.

"Did you seriously plan the whole day?" He scoffed but still smiling. Dazai nodded.
"Well alright then, I'll get changed." Chuuya said, getting up to change.

Chuuya finished getting ready and walked out to meet dazai at the door.
"Took you long enough chibi." Dazai teased. Chuuya his dazais arm. The taller then held his hand and kissed it.
"You still look as beautiful as ever though my dear." Dazai grinned leading a smiling chuuya to the car he brought back from the shopping trip with sskk.

"Aren't you romantic?" Chuuya grinned as he got into the passenger seat dazai was holding the door open for. Dazai bowed and smiled at him. He then got into the divers seat and started to drive. They went along a country road and he gave chuuya control over the music. He put Mr brightside on, turning the volume up loud, and they both sang along bobbing their heads and looking at each other. Dazai stopped singing at the high notes to listen to chuuya. He bobbed his head to his lovers voice.

They arrived at the beach and they got out of the car. Dazai held his hand out to chuuya, and he took it. They walked to the ice cream stand and chuuya pointed at what he wanted. They walked along the beach, hand I'm hand, eating their ice-creams.

When they had finished eating, they ended up walking past a crazy golf and they went in. The first 3 holes, chuuya was winning, the in the end dazai ended up winning.

"HOW!? I SWEAR I GOT LESS THEN YOU ON ALL THE HOLES?" Chuuya screeched, confused. Dazai giggled and brushed chuuyas hair out of the way to kiss his forehead.
"Chibi, you got 29 hits on the 4th hole and 14 on the 7th." Dazai laughed. Chuuyas face went red and he playfully hit dazai.

They continued walking along the beach until they got to the café. The café was name 'Café de la plage" which dazai didn't know the meaning.
"Chibi, what does it meann??" Dazai whined.
"Café of the beach." Chuuya replied.
"Oooh yeahh, that's so clever!" Dazai said staring at the sky. Chuuya rolled his eyes at dazais babyish behaviour. He grabbed dazais arm and dragged him inside. They found a seat next to the window, looking out at the waves. Chuuya stared in awe at the view while dazai was staring at chuuya.

Oh how he missed him.

Dazai went and got 2 milkshakes and 2 cheese toasties for them. He brought them back and chuuya ate and drank while being mesmerised by the ocean.
"Chibi?" Dazai question.
"Hmm?" Chuuya replied, turning to face him.
"Where shall we go next?"
Chuuya grinned and finished the last bit of his food and drink. He slammed his hand on the table, but not loudly.
"The arcade." He grinned.

They made their way down to the arcade and went on loads of duo games. Chuuya won every single game and laughed hysterically at dazai who couldn't even get the motorbike started on the race game.

They left the arcade and it was around 4 o'clock So they went back home. On the way home, chuuya put ciao adios on and they sang along once again. When they got home chuuya ordered Chinese and they put a bunch of dinsey movies on. The order of movies were big hero six, mulan, brave, sleeping beauty and treasure planet.

They cuddled up together, a blanket draped over them. Dazai put 90s songs on the TV while they cuddled and chuuya fell asleep. Dazai kissed his forehead and fell asleep with him.

825 word! Thank you so much for reading and supporting me! The next chapters will be shin soukoku so look forward to it!!