Im Sorry...

Akutagawa stood with the glass of water, sipping it calmly. He thought about the way atsushi begged and he just kept carrying on as if he was on a rampage. He got angry at himself for not realising and chugged the water. Angrily, he slammed the glass down on the balcony railing and grunted, pissed off.

"damn." he spat furiously. "How could i be so stupid? How could i treat atsu like that, he didnt deserve that. shit." His grip tightened on the glass and eventually, his grasp was so tight that the glass statterd in his palm. "im apoligising."

He stormed into the bedroom, finding atsushi led facing away from the door, sniffling. Akutagawas heart broke as he saw his lover in dispair. The diablo slowly approached atsushi and gently scooped him into his arms. He cradled the weretiger as if he was a little kitten. Eventually, atsushi calmed down and felt soothed. He sank into the hug and cuddled back, purring slightly. Akutagawa smiled warmly before spilling his feelings out to the little cat.                                        

"Im so sorry my darling, i didnt mean to hurt you. I was drunk and angry at god knows what. I was stressed. Im so so so utterly sorry and i know those arent good excuses at all but i promise i wont ever do i again, i dont know what came over me. I apoligise my love." akutagawa said with full honestly. "I love you so much jinko." He finished with. Atsushi snuggled into his chest and soon enough, akutagawa felt warm drops on his chest. His heart hurt as he heard his tiger sobbing uncontrollably. He turned atsushis face so he was looking at him and he gently pecked his lips. Atsushi was smiling widly, tears streaming from his eyes. "its okay aku, i promise. i love you so much too." In the end, he snuggled into akutagawa and fell asleep rather quickly. Akutagawa was still gravley pissed of at himself and decided to make it his mission to treat atsushi like a king. He HAD to make it up to him. No matter what.

Atsushi had a rough past and akutagawa wasnt about to let himself bring back those memories. For a while after that, akutagawa was super clingy and never let atsushi wander alone, he was scared he would either get himself hurt or end up with a flashback he wouldnt want. The emo dude made sure atsushi was always calm and happy, if atsushi ever seemed down, akutagawa would sit down and talk to him to figure the problem. H e would then take them for a luxurious day out to make sure atsushi wasnt in that mood anymore. He hated himself for what he had done, and wasnt about to let atsushi know about it, but i think he already knew.

"aku. sit down, we need to talk."

Akus heart raced as he sat next to atsushi. He twiddled his fingers and let the sweat beads on his face drop down. Worry filled his face as he expected the worst to come arise.

"why do you hate yourself?" Atsushi asked. akutagawa stared in disbileif as atsushis face filled with sorrow and concern. Aku smiled and shook his head. He held atsushis hand and placed his other hand on the tigers cheek. He smiled warmly, assuring atsushi that he was ok.

"you have... the most beautiful eyes." he whispered, kissing atsushis face. "dont forget that," atsushi smiled but shoved akus hand away.

"this isnt about me ryu, youre not okay. talk to me please, or atleast cry, to let me know you care for yourself. youre important." atsushi sobbed. akutagawa stared at him, shocked. 

"im gonna be honest atsushi. Whats so great about a monster like me? why am i important to you? I am rude, insesnsitive, i hurt you constantly, and dont even get me started on the way i-"

" SHUT UP. YOUR NOT A MONSTER. YOURE MISUNDERSTOOD. YOURE NOT UGLY, YOURE NOT A DEMON, YOURE NOT HEARTLESS AT ALL. YOU JUST NEEDED LOVE, THATS ALL. YOU WERENT CARED FOR PROPERLY! you... you deserved to be loved..." atsushi screamed, dying down into a sobbing mess. akutagawa sat there as atsushi hugged him tight, multiple tears ignoring his constant commands of not coming out. he was crying and he hugged atsushi back. It felt good. His tears were wiped away by atsushi and he smiled as they both shared a short gentle kiss, letting the moonlight shine upon then.

"im sorry... atsushi.." 

Aku spent the next 4 weeks making it up to him by treating him like royalty. He spoilt him hugely, leaving atsushi giggling. 

                                                                                    ~the end~

880 words!

I THOUROULY ENJOYED WRITING THIS BUT UNFORTIONATLY, THIS IS THE END! i love you all my lovlies and thank you so much for all the support and love you guys have given me. Im sorry to have ended it but im writing something else soon. once again, thank you for the support and love and i hope you enjoyed. please go read my other story if yoou like this one. its shin soukoku. goodbye for now my sweets! remeber youre all georgous in your own ways and that i love you sm (with rizz).

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY IVE MADE