dazai...

Early in the morning when atsushi and akutagawa woke up, they both got flustered as akutagawa sat up, getting away from atsushis chest.
"Sorry jinko." He grumbled rubbing the back of his neck, the response he got was a little giggle. He smiled. The door creaking opened made the two youngsters jump. In the doorway revealed ranpo and yosano. Ranpos eyes teared up as he ran over and jumped on atsushi. Akutagawa had to launch himself to not get knocked off the bed.

"ATSUSHII BABEEE! YOU POOR BABY, ARE YOU STILL HURTING???" Ranpo wailed as atsushi laughed and patted his back.
"Yes ranpo, I'm just fine." Atsushi said and received another big squeeze from ranpo and yosano too. Ranpo then signalled his hand for someone to come here, someone who was hid behind the doorway.
"Cmon poeee! Atsushi hasn't seen you in weeks, he misses you for real!" Ranpo said giddily bouncing towards the door and dragging poe in. Poe looked worried but started to get comfortable and light up a bit when he saw atsushis smiling face.
"Hello atsushi." Poe said formally, bowing which made atsushi and the others giggled. Akutagawa sneezed and sat down on chair next to atsushis bed. Poe walked over to atsushi and hugged him telling him to get better, then scurried away hurriedly, being followed by ranpo who was apologising to atsushi.

Yosano gave atsushi a big kiss on the forehead.
"Nice to see you're healing quickly, sorry I couldn't help." She laughed, walking away, waving goodbye. Atsushi looked over at akutagawa who was quietly snoring. He laughed to himself, being interrupted by none other than dazai himself, accompanied by a happy looking chuuya. Chuuya ran to atsushi and squeezed him.
"Good to see you weretiger, I kinda missed you if I'm being honest." Chuuya said, unafraid of admitting it. Akutagawa was still asleep but not for long.

Before atsushi and chuuya had noticed, the sleeping akutagawa had a mustache and big black brushy brows and a red nose. Atsushis face twisted into a "Keep your laugh in" face while chuuyas turned into a mortified scowl.
"The fuck dazai!" Chuuya whisper-yelled. All dazai did was shrug his shoulders and kiss chuuyas cheek. A few minutes later akutagawa woke up and itched his face.
"Huh?" He pulled his hand away from his face and it was covered in black with a bit of red. He rubbed his clean hand and again, black and red. Dazai was pissing himself and chuuya was shouting at him. He looked at atsushi who giggled and signalled for him to come over.

Atsushi got a cloth and gently wiped away the pen. Akutagawas face went bright red out of embarrassment and he excused himself to go to the bathroom. Atsushi felt bad and tried to go after him but winced in pain, causing dazai to go after aku instead.

He went to the bathroom to find akutagawa cleaning of the bits atsushi had missed, tears falling down his face.
"Why did he do that. I looked so ugly and pathetic." He grumbled to himself, deeply upset. Dazai was listening to akutagawa talk and instantly felt awful. He went back to chuuya and placed his head on his chest.
"I messed up chuu." He whispered. He told chuuya about what akutagawa had said.
"Dazai.. yknow what he's like, you shouldn't have done that. Come, we'll go apologise." They went to the bathroom and saw akutagawa wiping away the last of his tears and sniffling.
"Oi, ryu." Dazai started. Akutagawa looked up, drying a falling tear quickly.
"Y-yes dazai." He sniffed.
"I'm really sorry, I was trying to be funny but I went to far, I really shouldn't have done that." Dazai said truthfully and bowing. Akutagawa looked stunned and bowed back, accepting his apology.

They all went back to the room to find atsushi getting his blood taken. He started to get tired a few minutes after the nurse had left and fell asleep, clinging onto akutagawas chest.
"Night atsushi." He whispered. He watched as dazai and chuuya played multiple games of uno until it eventually sent him off to sleep. Dazai looked up and got up to tuck him in under the covers with atsushi.
"Goodnight akutagawa." He said.

"Cmon chuuya, let's go home." He suggested. Chuuya shook his head.
"Nah, sleep on this pull out bed with me."
Dazai shrugged and got in next to chuuya, spooning him.
"Jadore tu mi amor."
"Yknow, i still don't know what that means." Dazai said, kissing chuuyas neck.
"Estupide" chuuya spat. Dazai scoffed.
"I think I have a vivid idea of what THAT means." Dazai grumbled offered, nuzzling his face into chuuyas hair.

800 Words! I'm doing 24 chapters and ending it there so please carry on and get notifications!