Dizzyy..

⚠️IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ANYTHING IN AGES BUT IM HERE WITH AN AMAZING CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY LATLEY. BUT I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE. ⚠️

"ryu?" atsushi said scared.
"hmgh?" akutagawa mumbled, lifting his head from the pillow. There was silence for a few seconds as atsushi stared at the wall and akutagawa looked at the Tiger. Akutagawa was about to say something to atsushi when a loud, spluttering noise came from the bathroom across the hallway.
"ryu..." atsushi grumbled looking at akutagawa, "what the actual fuck is that." his face grew stern as the noise carried on.

The diabolo grabbed Sushis wrist and took him into the hallway. The disgusting sounding noise got louder as they reached the bathroom. When they opened the door, they found dazai sat on the bathroom side, tapping his index fingers together, swinging his legs and puffing out his cheeks. The two then looked over, finding chuuya hunched over the toilet.

⚠️ TW FOR PPL WHO DON'T LIKE VOMIT ⚠️

Dazai didn't know how to comfort his lover so he was sat with his eyes darting around and circling back to chuuya whenever he gagged.

Atsushi stared looking worried and went to help chuuya, soothingly rubbing his back. He helped while akutagawa walked over to dazai to talk to him. He had a grossed out look on his face, being the germaphobe he is.

"uhm, dazai? How much did he drink last night." akutagawa said, cringing as chuuya threw up again. Dazai stared at him grinning but his eyes were startled.
"honestly aku, you don't want to know." dazai then retreated back to looking at his toes as chuuya spewed once again. He rolled over and leaned his back on the side that dazai was sitting on.
"thanks sushi. At least someone around here is actual decent enough to help me." he growled, glaring at dazai who threw his hands up by his face and laughing nervously.
"sorry chuuuuuuuuu" dazai whined, getting up to hug him. He rubbed his face on chuuya and felt and a grin creep across the gingers face.
"w-whatever, stupid makeral."

Later on in the day, chuuya began swaying back and forwards. He walked slower than the other three, and to his annoyance, no one noticed as he stumbled around tripping over nothing. His eyesight eventually went blurry and he couldn't see. This caused him to collapse and pass out. That's when atsushi noticed.

He let go of akutagawas hand, calling out chuuya name. Sitting by his unconscious friend, he checked he was breathing. Luckily he was. Atsushi let out a sigh of relief as he watched chuuya chest rise and fall. He got dazai to carry him, and they went back home. Dazai lead chuuya on the sofa and made some soup while atsushi watched over him. Akutagawa was about to get chuuya a wet cloth for his forehead, when atsushi stopped him.

"what?" ryu said, raising his imaginary eyebrows in confusion. Atsushi held akutagawas hands in front of him.
"a week and a half left my dear. I'm sorry but I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore. I know it's boring but a week and a half and then you can do whatever, I promise."
Akutagawa felt annoyed and he rolled his eyes. When he looked back after atsushi had finished talking, he saw the sincere, worried look his lover gave him. He smiled slightly and held atsushi face, pulling him into a slow gentle kiss. They parted and akutagawa swapped jobs with atsushi.

As atsushi walked away, dazai came up to akutagawa.
"you haven't been able to do anything for that long?" dazai said shocked.
"nope." akutagawa grumbled, disappointed.
"you two aint 'done it' in that long!?" dazai asked, feeling bad for him.
"nope." akutagawa responded, getting irritated.

Atsushi came back with the towel, and gently placed it onto chuuyas forehead. He then turned to walk away and get some blankets, when someone sharply snatched him from his walk place. He was dragged onto akutagawas knee.

"I haven't been able to make love to you for over 6 weeks. as soon as I'm out of this restriction, I'm not letting you walk." atsushi eyes widened as his face grew an obvious shade of red. He stared at akutagawa, knowing he would get destroyed soon. He buried his face into akutagawas neck to hide his expression. Akutagawa giggled and visioned what he would do and how it would go. He smirked as he felt atsushi hot breath run down his shirt and onto his own cold chest.

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT IM RUNNING OF IDEAD, I PROMISE YOU'LL BE HAPPY WITH THE NEXT FEW.