r-ryuu~ (SMUT)

Atsushi woke up on the couch to a beautiful smell. He sat up and spotted akutagawa in the kitchen cooking and humming. He smiled at the sight. His phone buzzed so he knelt over to it and picked it up. 9 missed calls and 24 messages. He went to check who they were from. Ranpo.

He frantically called him back, catching akutagawas attention.
"Pick up, pick up! RANPO HI!" He said thankful.
"ATSUSHIIII!" He heard a distrested ranpo yelling. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BABES!?" Akutagawa heard ranpo yell and pulled a jealous face.
"Sorry ranpo! I totally forgot about work I'm so sorry, I've been with akutagawa all this time so I'm sorry I couldn't cone into work! Mind covering for me?" He mumbled sheepishly.
"Sure I can sushi! But you're buying me an assfull of sweets later this week!" He protested.
"Deal!" Atsushi giggled, "cya later ranpo." He hung up the phone and turned to akutagawa who had a serious look on his face. Atsushi tilted his head in confusion like a puppy.
"Babe?" Akutagwa said, putting the spatula down in a hiffy. Atsushi giggled.
"He's my best friend darling, we call each other nicknames. Don't worry sweetheart." Atsushi teased. Akutagawa got all flustered and walked over to him. A wave of regret flushed through atsushi and akutagawa pinned him on the couch, kissing him roughly. Atsushis eyes widened then soon closed as he settled down and melted into the kiss.

Atsushi attempted to talk and he opened his mouth thinking akutagawa was finished. Suddenly, akutagawa kissed him again and slipped his toungue in, causing atsushi to make a muffled surprised moan. He closed his eyes again and moaned into akutagawas mouth, enjoying the kiss thoroughly. Akutagawa finished kissing him as he smelt the food and he smirked.
"Morning." He grinned as atsushi covered his mouth with his arm in embarrassment.
"STUPID AKUTAGAWA." He grumbled shoving his face into the pillow.

Akutagawa brought the food over and atsushi lead on him eating his own food. He smiled as he listened to akutagawas heart beat and he suddenly got very brave. He undid one of akutagawas buttons and slipped his hand into his shirt to feel his heartbeat. He closed his eyes and breathed at the same pace as the heartbeat. He felt so calm and safe. He was too fixated to recognise the diablos face. He was turned on by the skin to skin contact.

He moved atsushis hand which caused him to jump in confusion.
"Ryu?" Atsushi looked at akutagawas face and new instantly what was wrong.
"Akutagawa..." he grumbled. He then felt really bold and decided to be brave, "want me to help?"

"What." (SMUT WARNING)

Before Akutagawa knew, atsushi had knelt down in-between his knees. Akutagawa pushed his head away from him.
"A-atsu... are you sure?" He said, looking away. Atsushi nodded and laid his cheek against his crotch. Akutagawa faced away and started biting his nails. Atsushi began to undo his trousers and pulled down his underwear to reveal a growing erection. Akutagawa heard a gasp as he looked down and saw atsushi shocked. He then saw a big grin grow across his face when he licked it.

Atsushi licked the tip and sucked on it gently as not to hurt akutagawa. He heard a soft muffled moan which got him excited. He went to the bottom of akutagawas dick and licked all the way to the top. He repeated this action 3 times and in the final time, took the whole thing in he mouth. Akutagawa jolted and moaned quietly.
"Ughh, atsushi..." he said. Atsushi got hard himself but didn't want to say anything. He kept sucking akutagawas dick until he threw his head back and came. Akutagawa looked back down and saw atsushis face covered In it.

(I'm going to hell for this)

Atsushi wiped his face and smiled which got akutagawa gard again which me mentally face palmed himself for. Akutagawa then noticed atsushi hiding his own and felt himself grinning. He picked atsushi up and smirked at him.

"Now let me help you."

Atsushis face dropped as he got carried into the bedroom. Akutagawa threw him onto the bed but not too harshly. He clambered ontop of him. Atsushis clothes had been taken off and he had been given one of akutagawas t-shirts as aku thought atsushi looked adorable in it. He put his fingers in atsushis mouth and almost instantly, atsushi sucked on them. When they were wet enough, he took them out of his mouth and put them (down there). Before he did anything, he looked at atsushi, hearing a giggle.
"Yes ryu, I give you full consent."

With that, akutagawa shoved his fingers in, earning a shocked moan from atsushi. He moved his fingers around and saw atsushi tryong to keep his moans to himself. He grinned. When he felt he was wet enough, he took his fingers out, and slowly put his member in. Atsushi gripped at akutagawas arm as he got used to the feeling.

He nodded to let Akuatgawa know he was ready and when he thrusted, he felt a jolt of something go through him. He shivered.

Tbc

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!!!

879 WORDS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READINGGG ♡♡♡