Three More Days

It was early in the morning and akutagawa was stood with a coffee, watching the sunrise and listening to the waves swish. Atsushi was still asleep, dreaming about God knows what. He was twisting and turning and growling in his sleep, most likely dreaming about chasing some other kind of animal. His animal instincts kick in from time to time, more regularly when he's sleeping.

Akutagawa closed his eyes as he thought about what it would be like, being able to run and be risky again. His lover was far too strict with this stay at home shit. As much as he loved atsushi, it was rather getting on his nerves. Although, he appreciated all the care.

The reason he was up so early was he knew atsushi wouldn't let him make a coffee and stand on the balcony without help. He never let akutagawa do anything alone since he was injured. He appreciated the break and not having to work and kill people for once, but his job and going out places gave him a sense of pleasure. Especially having sex with atsushi, he felt more thrill and pleasure than he ever would in his own terms.

All of a sudden, he heard groans coming from the bedroom and he darted back, hiding the coffee. He quickly got back into bed and acted like he was just waking up.
"morning atsu." he smiled.
"hmm... Nyah" was the reply.
Akutagawa giggled as he poked atsushi, startling him and also waking him.
"o-oh! Morning!" atsushi said, still half asleep, "h-how did you sleep?"
"decently"
Atsushi smiled at his lovers voice.

The day has gone on and atsushi had fallen asleep on the couch. Akutagawa was also on the couch, but had pretended to sleep to trick atsushi into resting. He picked the Tiger up and kisses his forehead before tucking him into bed. He noticed the bags under atsushi eyes a while ago and knew that he was exausted from taking care of aku. He pecked atsushis lips and walked to the doorway. Before he left, he turned the lights off.

For a few seconds he stood still in the doorway. He giggled and smiled before saying in a low, seductive way,

"three more days my darling. Good luck"

He walked away, closing the door behind him. He eventually fell asleep on the sofa, not prepared for the morning to arise tomorrow.

428 words! Sorry for this being such a short tiny one. I wanted to write but I'm tired as hell OMG. Hope you all enjoyed!!!