o n e

BEFORE THE WORLD WENT TO SHIT I WAS BEST FRIENDS WITH SHANE AND MY BROTHER RICK. nothing could stop our friendship. i was cop, like shane and rick. rick was the sheriff's deputy. i always thought that he should be sherrif and shane be deputy. it'd be pretty funny to see the too.

i was sat in the middle of the cop car with our food in my lap while shane and rick was talking about lori. i didn't want to listen in on it because i liked lori, i did. but sometimes i hated her for making an argument with rick over nothing.

shane put his hand on my knee, "you alright, pres?" he asked me. i looked into his eyes and gave him a small nod and a smile.

rick was the next to talk, "you sure you're alright, sis?" i turned to him and scoffed playfully.

i smiled, "you two are so protective of me, i swear. shane you're like my little brother but you're overprotective and so much taller." we all laughed.

shane hit my head with the back of his hand. "hey, but i'm a hot older brother. hotter than rick and ya' know it." rick scoffed at that.

"we're always gonna be over protective of you, pres." rick told me. i was about to answer but we got a call over the radio.

when they called it rick got the back and handed it to shane as he grabbed my food from my lap. as rick was moving the cop car shane moved a bit out of the window and threw away our food in the garbage can.

when we got there shane and rick made me stay in the car as they told me i just got out of a injury from last time. i didn't want to listen to them but i kind of had to.

the guys who had the stolen car drove over the nails that shane and rick put out for them to run over. the car flipped over several times before it finally landed upside down in the grass.

the door suddenly opened and a guy started shooting. shane had put child lock on the door for me not to get out because he knew i would. rick started shootinh at the but didn't get him. rick got shot and fell on the ground.

i started slamming on the window, "shane! shane, let me out of this damn car!" i started yelling and crying.

shane turned around for a quick second and then turned back around, "i'm sorry, press, but i can't do that. i just can't. you can't get hurt." shane told me.

rick didn't get up until the guy got shot and killed. rick got up and i breathed in relief. "that vest came in handy." rick chuckled.

just then another guy got out of the car. "rick! rick, get down! get down!" i started yelling and slamming on the window.

just then rick got shot and he fell down to the ground. "rick, stay with me, rick. i got you. i got you. stay with me." shane kept saying to him over and over and over.

"shane! get me the fuck out of this car!" shane ran over and picked me up in his arms. i started crying into his chest as he turned me away from ricks body getting carried into an ambulance.

"i'm so sorry. i'm so sorry. it's all my fault. it's all my fault." shane kept saying. it wasn't though he didn't know this would happen.

i cupped his face to make him look down at my tear stained face. "shane, this is not you're fault. you didn't know. nor did rick. you both were just trying to keep me safe." i paused. "now come on, we gotta go see rick." i hugged him once more and got into the passenger side as shane got in the drivers seat.

little did we know that we wouldn't be seeing rick for a while.

hey guys, so i'm going to go and watch some more of episode one of TWD since i only wrote on here what i mainly remembered.

vote and comment! XOXO, urs truly.

also i'm doing a daryl dixon story and a rick grimes story. i haven't started on the rick fanic though.