s e v e n

WE GOT TO THE PLACE GLENN SAID MERLE WOULD BE. daryl and i took the lead running up the stairs.

rick unlocked the padlock, only making it to where t-dog could cut it. they pulled the chain off and daryl kicked open the door.

"merle! merle!" we over to where merle's body would be, cuffed. he wasn't there. i put a hand on daryl's back. he turned around and hugged me tightly. "no! no!" he yelled, crying into my neck. "no!" his hand was there cut off. "no! no!" he kept yelling into my neck.

i rubbed his back soothingly, shushing him. "hey, it's okay. we'll find him. he's still alive. you know how merle is. it's alright. come on, there's a trail of blood. maybe if we follow it we'll find merle. okay?" i wiped the tears from his face and he nodded his head.

daryl let go of my and took out his bow and arrow and propped it to where it was pointed at t-dogs head.

rick then put a gun to his head. "daryl. rick. put the gun down. come on, you're no better than some body who kills a persons. think this through." i put my hands up trying to reason with them both.

"i won't hesitate. i don't care if every walked in the city hears it." rick told him.

daryl shut his eyes, clenching them closed. he put his bow and arrow down as rick put his gun back in his holster.

________

guys ik this is short but i gotta go somewhere so i don't want to leave y'all hangin from the last chapter.

i'll update y'all in a few hours.