t h i r t y - s i x

I WALKED OVER TO HERSHEL TO ASK HIM IF I COULD BORROW ONE IF HORSES. he asked why and i told him glenn and i were going on a run. he's letting us borrow his horses.

i already told rick where we were going. i walked over to glenn with the horses next to me, "alright, giddy up cow boy." i smirked at glenn.

he laughed and climbed up onto his horse. as i climbed onto my horse glenn started talking, "when we get to town we can try to find blankets and stuff for the winter." glenn reminded me as we set off down the road.

i sighed, "right. we also need to go and get some baby stuff for lori. i need my nephew all healthy." i smiled and looked to glenn.

glenn smiled back, "how you do you think that it's a boy?" he asked me. "i just have this feeling that it's a boy." i told him.

"well, i think it's a girl. i wonder what lori is going to name her."

"you mean him?"

he gave me a sarcastic laugh as we kept going on down the road.

Once we got to the little supply store we looked around, looking through all of the shelves. I found the pills that Lori asked us to get for her. I didn't agree but it was her decision.

"You would think that Lori would keep this baby." I sighed as I looked over to Glenn. He was trying to fight of a walker. "Oh my god, Glenn!" I ran over to help him. I knocked the walker off of him and slammed my knife into the walkers head before it could try to grab me.

Glenn chuckled, "Well, at least this stuff is free." He let out a breathy laugh as I helped him up. He had a baby basket with some blankets and stuff for the baby if she decided to keep it.

He also got some other useful things for the group, like if someone got sick.

"We should get going."

"Yeah, we should."

ONCE WE GOT BACK TO CAMP WE WENT EXACTLY TO LORI FIRST. I walked into her tent and gave her the pills and other baby stuff.

I started to walk out but my thoughts made me turn around and sigh, "You know, if this was me having the baby, I'd keep it, but I know this is the end of the world type shit and stuff but I wouldn't give up. It's just my opinion, though." I told her as I walked out, seeing Glenn looking at me with a small smile on his face.

Glenn sighed, "I should get back over to Dale. He probably needs my help." He kissed me on the forehead and I gave him a smile.

"Okay, I'll probably need to go and help Maggie and Beth."