t h i r t y - o n e

SKIPPING TO THE BARN!

IF YOU DIDNT WATCH SEASON ONE OR TWO I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO SO THAT YOU WOLL BE CAUGHT UP AND ACT AS IF THE PARTS WITH MAGGIE AND GLENN WAS WITH PRESSLY AND GLENN

MAGGIE, LORI AND I WERE IN THE KITCHEN MAKING DINNER FOR EVERYONE. i stayed quiet almost the whole time because maggie and i weren't that close and i was still mad at lori since she is pregnant with shane's child but claims that it's ricks.

maggie dropped the knife on the table and looked up at me, "rick say anything to you about glenn when they got back from town?" she seemed a little worried. i know she doesn't like him because she's not the type of girl to ruin someone's relationship.

well, i don't actually know where me and glenn's relationship lies right about now. i don't know if him and i are friends or if we're more than friends. with glenn i honestly just can not tell.

i didn't look up from cutting the pork, "just that it had gotten pretty bad." lori looked at me with pity in her eyes. it was as if she knew how i felt about where glenn and i stood. i guess it was the same with her and rick. i'm not sure how she felt about this.

"he's not the same. says he froze. blames you, pres, says your got inside his head." maggie informed me. that's when i finally stopped cutting and dropped the knife beside loris hand.

i was at loss for words. he didn't go to me about what had happened but went to maggie.

lori didn't look up as she started talking, "he came back-that's all that matters. pres, i know what your thinking right now. you should talk to him. see how he's doing. when was the last time you two had a conversation?" she asked me. i stayed silent. it was way to long. "see? go talk to him soon." she told me.

i nodded my head and kept cutting, starting on the vegetables. "men have to do certain things." i shrugged. "things were good between glenn and i. maybe i did something wrong—"

maggie cut me off, "glenn's a big boy. he makes his own choices, and then you—do you have anything to apologize for?" maggie asked me, looking up from the cutting board.

i shook my head not saying anything. lori looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, "tell him to man up and pull himself together. just don't say "man up". it never goes well." lori chuckled and smiled.

maggie sighed and picked up the food, "let me just get this to beth." maggie started.

"you go on: i got it." lori told her and picked up the tray to go and take it to beth.

maggie looked to me and smiled, "go talk to glenn. i'm sure everything will be okay between the both of you." she smiled at me and i smiled back giving her a wave before walking off to go and find glenn.

___________

happy to say that i was able to make a second chapter in one night!

now i don't know if i will be able to post tomorrow at all since i might be busy but we will see.