t h i r t y - t h r e e

I RAN OUTSIDE AS SOON AS I SAW ANDREA RUNNING UP TO THE HOUSE. "where were you?" i seethed at her.

"i heard. is she alright?" andrea asked. she looked disheveled and worried.

"she would be if you had stayed with her. where were you?" maggie spoke up to andrea.

"how bad is she?" andrea  didn't answer the question she just asked another one.

don't you just hate when you ask someone a question and then they try to change the subject. or they ask a question that doesn't even relate what your asking them. like you know their lying but they just don't want to admit it yet? yeah, it's real annoying. i hope no one has to deal with that. but i know people probably already have. like i have.

"it wasn't deep." i told her.

andrea breathed out, "she wants to live. she made her decision." andrea looked down for a few seconds and then looked back up to maggie and i.

"she tried to kill herself." maggie raised her voice at andrea who stayed calm. "no, she didn't." andrea told her.

"hershel is stitching up her wrist right now." i raised my voice at andrea. "god! how dumb and clueless can you be, andrea?!" i yelled at her.

"she'll live." she nodded her head at us as if she was on some crazy kind of drugs.

she tried to walk into the house but maggie and i stepped over to where she wanted to go to, "stay away from her." maggie seethed, looking down on andrea. "from both us. don't you dare step foot inside this house again." maggie told her.

andrea looked to me and then to lori. "i don't know why your looking to us. as if we're gonna help you out of this. this was all on you, andrea." i told her.

maggie and i walked up the steps as we saw andrea walk away from the house. lori stopped maggie to say something. i walked onto the other side of the porch. a lot of stuff has happened in these last few weeks so far.