e i g h t

"COME ON, DARYL. WE'LL FIND HIM. YOU KNOW HOW STUBBORN HE IS." i tried to make daryl feel better about merle. for all we know he could still be alive.

daryl gave me a soff smile and a nod of his head then turned to t-dog. "you got a do-rag or something?" daryl seemed as if he was calmer than what he was a few minutes prior.

t-dog got his hanker chief out of his pocket and gave it to daryl. he bent down and opened it so that the hand of merle could fit on it.

"i guess the saw on the blade was too dull for the hand cuffs." daryl said as he started to pick up the bloody hand. "ain't that a bitch." he sounded disgusted. i'm pretty sure anybody would be. i felt like i was going to throw up from looking at that thing.

i was doing this for daryl, so i have to stay strong. "you can put it in one of our bags." it sounded more as a question.

he grunted as a answer to tell me he heard. he got up and walked over to glenn and put it in his back pack. glenn looked really grossed out so, i rubbed his arm for comfort. he gave me a small smile for gratitude.

he sighed, "he must've used a tourniquet—maybe his belt." daryl thought out loud.

i pointed to the spots of blood. "let's see what the blood leads to. maybe merle's there?" i put my hands on my hips.

daryl and i were in front going to wherever the blood led us to. "well, come on, are we the only ones whose going?" i said it more as a sly comment.

rick pointed a finger accusingly, "watch you're tone, pres." he tried to warn me.

i scoffed, "it's the end of the world. im going to have attitude if you like it or not, rick." i rolled my eyes at him. once i found out that he was trying to reach for my arm i ran ahead of daryl and down the stairs, almost tripping and falling flat on my face.

i could hear daryl's screams from above me. "merle! you in here?" i kept going down the stairs.

when i ran down the stairs i ran into a walker and started screaming. my knife was knocked out my hand as i fell to the ground.

i could hear screams of my group saying my name. 'pres!' or 'presley!' or 'sis!'. i didn't really focus on anything put the walker who was trying to bite me. i kept kicking and shoving my feet but it didn't seem as if it was enough.

i thought i was going to be a goner until i saw a arrow go through its head. the walker fell on top of me. i was grossed out but i didn't have the muscle to move it away.

i saw daryl run up and i quickly closed my eyes. "pres! presley?" i was falling in and out of consciousness. i don't know if it was from all of that work of trying to get the walker away from me or maybe it was because i haven't had water.

i figured out what the problem was though. or a very blury daryl did. it was blood. i guess i hit my head too hard from the fall.

"come on, presley. stay with me. you can't leave us. you can't leave me. i just lost merle, i can't loose you too. come on, you're like my little sister." i could the tears falling down my neck as daryl had his head in the crook of my neck.

that was the last thing i remembered before i slipped away into unconsciousness. i didn't know if i let myself or if i was too tired to even try.

i didn't know...

______

sorry i didn't post yesterday i went to the movies to go see the new spider man movie.

they left us on a HUGE cliffhanger like dude!!!!!

the movie was good though. i recommend you go and see it.

tbh miles morelles (dk how to spell his last name) is good looking. if only he wasn't animated he'd be HOT.

don't make fun of me lol. it's not every day i do this.

...okay

maybe it is....

it seems to me that daryl really cares about you as if you were his own sister.

i'd be honored if he actually thought that of me, like if i knew norman reedus and he thought of me as a little sister.

i would BE THRILLED!!!! i'd basically be screaming for HOURS!

but anyways vote and comment please!!

XOXO, urs truly