t e n

GLENN WAS TELLING EVERY ONE HIS IDEA AS I LISTENED. i was leaned up against the wall zoning in and out of conciseness. i wasn't trying to pass out. it hurt like a bitch when i woke up.

"you're not doing this alone." rick opposed of glenn's idea to go out into the streets alone.

daryl spoke up, "even i think it's a bad idea and i don't even like you much. you lucky presley does or i'd a whole lot ruder to you." daryl scoffed at the end of his sentence. i could complain of what he said. i didn't have the strength.

"it's a good idea, okay, if you just hear me out." glenn was trying to reason with them. "if we go out there in a group, we're slow, drawing attention. if i'm alone, i can move fast." he paused. "look. that's a tank." i could see that he drew out shapes on the floor and had objects. "five blocks from where we are now."

he got another object, "that's the bag of guns. here's the alley i dragged you into when we first met. that's where daryl and i will go." glenn said.

"why me?"

"your crossbow is quieter than his gun. while daryl wait here in the alley," he got another object. "i run up the street, grab the bag." glenn finished.

"i can help." i tried to tell them but they wouldn't let me.

"no." they all said.

i scoffed, "balls." i mumbled to myself. (got that from bobby in supernatural.) i think they weren't being fair. in my opinion they weren't.

"you got us elsewhere?" rick asked glenn. "you and t-dog, right." he got once got another object. "you'll be in this alley here." glenn told him.

"two block away? why?" rick asked too many questions in my opinion.

"i may not be able to come back the same way. walkers might cut me off. if that happens, i won't go back to daryl. i'll go forward instead, all the way around to that alley where you guys are. which ever direction i go, i got you in both places to cover me." glenn paused. "afterwards, we'll all meet back here." he reasoned with everyone about his idea.

daryl spoke up, "hey, kid, what'd you do before all this?" he lowered his voice.

"delivered pizzas. why?"

i laughed a little and then covered it up with a cough. "so, how can i help?" i asked everyone. they turned around to me and gave me a look.

"you'll stay here and not get killed." glenn told me. "i know you want to help but i couldn't live with you dying. i'm pretty sure the same goes to the rest of us as well." glen reasoned with me.

"yeah, glenn's right. you stay here." rick paused and pointed at me. "and don't get up and roam around." he said sternly.

"alright, dad." i put my hands up in mock surrender. daryl chuckled at my playfulness.

and then they left and walked out of the door. i just hope nothing happens to them while i'm stuck here not able to do anything.

i got up slowly, not listening to rick. i tried to find my balance while knocking some things over. i cursed under my breath at the loud noise.

"son of a bitch." i laughed as i found a blanket. i went over to the couch and layed down. if i couldn't do anything night as well fall asleep.

__________

i'm really happy in making this story. like i think it's the best motivation i've had in writing a book.

probably since my chase davenport book. which i'm still writing. i posted a new chapter if y'all wanna go check it out. it has 56 parts so far and about 3 hours to read.

anyways vote and comment!!

say 'yes' if y'all agree with rick, glenn, negan, daryl and carl being hot.

like i know that negan was a bad guy and i hate that they made him kill glenn but in this story glenn won't die. i'll probably make it to where he has to get a prosthetic hand or something making it to where negan cuts his hand off instead.

i couldn't live with making it to where the love of our life days.

it would be devastating and y'all would probably hate me for it too.

love y'all!!!

XOXO, urs truly