t w e n t y - e i g h t

"GREAT! SO, WERE ALL DEAD...WE AINT GONNA SURVIVE. FUCK!" i yelled out as VI just informed us what was going to happen.

i didn't think we were going to go out like this. if i didn't make it then i surely knew that shane, rick, carl, daryl and glenn would make it. shane, glenn and daryl are my family. we may not be blood but we're family.

"this is going to turn into a fucking shit show." i knocked over a chair in anger. glenn came running over to me, trying to comfort me.

he grabbed my shoulders, "hey, we'll make it out of here some how. i promise." he reassured me. i don't know if that helped at all i was still doubting that we'd make it out alive.

i sighed, looking him in the eyes, "how do you know for sure, though?" i was being doubtful, really doubtful.

he gave me a small smile, "do you trust me?" he looked into my eyes for some kind of answer. i nodded my head, "of course i do, glenn. no doubt about it." i told him.

rick came over to us, "okay, sorry to break up your little moment, press and glenn. but, i need you right now, glenn." rick looked at the both of us.

"stay with lori or carol." glenn kissed my cheek. "i'll be right back!" he yelled from down the hall.

i walked over to lori and sat down beside her. she looked tense and sad. she looked broken. i could tell that she regretted getting with shane. she was just looking for comfort becuase she thought her husband had died.

"you okay, lori?" i turned to face her, breaking the silence. "i know we're not exactly close but, you know you can tell me anything and i'll be there for you." i tried to reason with her.

lori looked hesitant before she looked me in the eyes, teary eyed, "shane—h-he almost—uhm...he almost raped me." she whispered lowly, finally letting the tears fall.

i felt so bad for her. nobody deserved this. "do you want me to tell rick? i can beat shane up for you. i can shoot him." i tried to make her feel better as i pulled her in for a hug.

she let go of the embrace, shaking her head, "no, no. it's okay. please don't tell, rick." she put her hands out. i simply nodded and stood up to go sit by myself and let her think things over.

shane, rick, glenn and t-dog were down in the basement for a while now. i didn't know when they were showing back up. i was so enraged on what shane did to lori. i could just punch him for trying to do that to her.

he definitely broke my trust.