t h i r t y

hey guys so i have covid...not very good. but i'll be able to go back to school friday for my birthday but you'll never hear me say that i'll want to go back to school but i kinda need to to make up 2 tests that i missed😭😭

___________________

I WAS PISSED OFF TO SAY THE LEAST. i thought jenner was a good man. i did. i was sitting, thinking to myself how we were going to get out of this place. i didn't know if it was possible or not. i didn't really believe in God like other people did but at this point i was praying that there was a God out there somewhere and he'd soon help us out.

daryl threw the alcohol bottle at the closed doors yelling slurs and cuss words at the man sitting in front of us. he acted as if he didn't care that all of us were going to die today. i didn't want to die. i dreamed of living with glenn and having kids and growing old. that maybe someday this world would end. that there would be no walkers around us anymore. i knew it was a stretch to think that but i have hope.

glenn threw daryl an ax and started hitting the door as shane ran up to the door with his own ax. they tried to open the door with the ax but that just wasn't working.

i overheard jenner talking to rick saying how he'd want lori, carl and i to die out in the real world with all the walkers. rick told him off saying he didn't want all of us to die like this. carl and sophia were too young to die. they didn't deserve this. no one did. not even jenner.

i walked over to shane, to see how he was holding up, "cant make a dent." he panted, lowering his head. "what are we gonna do, pres?" shane looked me in the eyes. i was at a loss of words. my best friend asked me what we were gonna do. he was more experienced than me at this point. i was expecting him to go to rick for this. not me. anyone but me.

"honestly? i don't know, shane. i'm over here sitting by the damn wall thinking to myself, 'how the hell are we gonna get out of this damned mess?'. the answer to your question is i don't know." i shrugged my shoulders and looked at glenn, whom was worried. we made eye contact and he gave me a small smile.

i just looked away and turned around to look back at rick, my brother. he was the only family i had left besides carl and lori. yes i knew what shane and lori did. yes i hate them both equally right now for them doing that to rick but, i can't act any different. rick and carl will question it.

to shorten this up in the end daryl tried to kill jenner with an ax, jenner soon let us go, andrea and jacqui were gonna stay to die with jenner, dale didn't want andrea to die like this so he stayed and since he stayed so did i. rick, glenn, shane and daryl weren't so fond of my idea. neither was lori or carl. carl started crying at the fact that i was going to die.

i just told him that i was coming back. dale and i finally convinced andrea to come with us so we didn't have to die but jacqui still stayed back with jenner. the place exploded while dale, andrea and i were running towards the van. i scraped myself up pretty but im okay now.

now, we're on the road to go to fort benning.

__________

please read this!!!!
hey guys. i know i haven't posted in a while.

i kind of stopped for a while bc of other things plus i didn't have much motivation. i'm going to skip some parts of the show and go to where their at the barn bc im already ahead of where this episode was so im going to start in szn 2.

there will be no problems with maggie!!

later in the book she finds someone else!

i'll probably make that happen when we get to the prison.

thank you guys for reading this book!