e l e v e n

"so, if i'm getting this right, that perra and his son of a bitch homies took glenn?" i tried to sum it up as daryl told me what just happened as they all ran into the lab breathless. the boy had looked at me surprised that i could speak spanish. "sí, así es, hablo español, perra."
yeah, thats right, i speak spanish, bitch

daryl looked like he was getting mad at the kid so i started talking to him. "hey, daryl, calm down." i told him as he was getting mad.

"you two dating?" the new kid said.

daryl and i both scoffed, "no, we're just very close. best friends." i told the boy. "now, i need you to tell me where you're punk ass homies took my glenn." i realized what i just said and just coughed trying to make it as if i didn't say that.

"i ain't tell you nothing."

t-dog spoke up, "jesus, man. what the hell happened back there?" he turned his head to look at daryl.

"i told you, this little turd and his douchebag friends came out and jumped me." daryl was walking around getting mad.

"you're the one who jumped me, puto, screaming about trying to find his damn brother like it's my damn fault."

"they took glenn. could have taken merle too." daryl suggested.

"merle? what kind of hick name is that? i wouldn't name my dog merle."

daryl tried to kick the kid as rick and i got a hold of him. "damn if, daryl! back off." i raised my voice at him. i never raised my voice at him once. he looked surprised and hurt all at the same time. "i'm sorry. i didn't mean it." i looked down at the ground in shame.

"yes, you did." he sighed and went digging in glenn's bag. "you want to ddd what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" daryl pulled out merle's hand and threw it at the boy.

he jumped out of his seat, screaming. daryl went over to him and grabbed the boy. "start with the feet this time." daryl told the boy. i almost felt bad for him for a moment.

rick pulled daryl off of the boy. "the men yiu were with took our friend. all we want to do is talk to them, see if we can work something out." the boy gave rick and nod and started to lead us to where his people took glenn.

rick started to talk to t-dog so i could this as my time to apologize to daryl. "daryl, look, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to scream at ya'. it's just...my head is all messed up and i don't know what to do." i paused. "i'm loosing my shit man. i'm loosing you. i'm loosing glenn. shit, i almost lost rick." tears started to form in my eyes as i was talking.

"hey, hey, hey." daryl walked up to me. "it's okay. i get it. i've some anger issues. you had a right to yell at me. you're not loosing glenn and you're most definitely not loosing me. okay?" he rubbed his hand across my face getting the tears that threatened to fall.

i nodded my head, "yeah. sounds great. let's go get glenn back." i smiled.

"i'm sorry, presley, but i can't let you do this. you might get hurt." i turned around to see t-dog with his gun in hand.

"i- t-dog? w-what are you doing?" i tried to back away but he caught my arm and tried to knock me out.

rick stepped up, "hey! hey, hey! let her go man!" he yelled at t-dog but it was already too late as rick was trying to get a hold of his gun he accidentally knocked me against the brick wall, knocking me out.

why am i always getting knocked out? especially when the good part comes.

________

sorry guys, i didn't feel like writing all of that. i know i'm being lazy. but ima be lazy sometimes lol. ima make the next chapter better though.

don't you worry.

XOXO, urs truly