s e v e n t e e n

i woke up the next morning and put on a tank top and shorts. i put on my tennis shoes, tying them. i put my hair up in a bun and walked out of my tent.

i didn't know how to react with the sex that glenn and i had last night. i mean yeah he was good but, i don't know if he regrets it. he left right after we were done. not even wanting to sleep in the same bed.

i mean, isn't that what you do? sleep in the same bed after heated sex? i shook the though off, walking over to daryl and sitting next to him.

"you sleep good?" i could see the smirk already forming on his face. i knew he knew that glenn and i have had sex. i decided to play dumb anyways.

"yeah, i did. you?" i asked him.

he chuckled lowly, "no." he paused. i looked over at him confused. "someone was having sex last night. they were being pretty loud. i think it kept the whole camp up." we didn't say anything else until he spoke again. "so, how was he?" he asked.

i was bewildered. i spit my water out on the ground, trying to find words. "what are you talking about?" i was so embarrassed.

"oh, come on. give up that dumb act, pres. i know it was you two." he smirked.

clearly shane heard from afar becuase he walked over to us. "you and glenn had sex?" his voice was a little loud and i didn't want anyone to hear.

lori came over and smiled. "no wonder you've got that sex glow. i thought it was just in my head." she laughed when my face reddened. "don't worry, i won't tell rick." she playfully winked at me.

"won't tell rick what?" speak of the damn devil. hate when that happens.

"nothing." i quickly shut him down. not wanting to speak on the topic anymore.

"glenn and presley had sex." carol blurted out. i guess she heard too.

i had wide eyes at this point. my face was reddened and everything. "carol?!" i looked at her in disbelief.

"i'm sorry! it kind of slipped out!" she defended her self, putting her hands up in mock surrender.

just as she said that we all turned around to glenn humming as he walked into camp. oh god. i'm so screwed. literally just was last night though.

rick and shane put their hands on their hips simultaneously. it was like they were twins but didn't look alike. "glenn." shane greeted him. glenn smiled at him but also had a confused look on his face. "you got something to tell us?" shane looked intimidating as he was trying to get glenn to spill.

glenn looked over to me and i shook my head, hanging it down in shame. "uhm—" he gulped. "no?" he said more of as a question.

"well, you don't have to. we already know that you and pres had sex." rick basically said out loud. his eyes opened widely. he looked to me but i just looked away.

"did you at least use sex? we don't need another chinaman running around him." daryl snickered as i slapped him on his arm.

"daryl!" i yelled out his name.

"don't tell my name! i thought you were glenn's. you did yell out his name last night, though." daryl teased us.

"oh." i paused. "you heard that?" i asked him in disbelief.

"yup. sure did." he smirked.

i hopped up from the log, ignoring glenn's gaze. "well! let's get going!" i was on my way to get into the van as i heard rick talking to glenn.

"i thinks it's best if you two ride in separate cars." rick suggested. shane and daryl agreed making glenn and i both groan.

"i know that's what you two did last night but don't do a repeat in front of us." daryl laughed out.

"daryl! i will kill uou!" i yelled at him. "and glenn and i are both adults. you are not the boss of us. your not dad." i pointed at rick.

"yeah, becuase i never abused you!" he yelled out. i gave him a look of shock and pain written all over my face. "pres, i'm sorry. i didn't-"

"save it." i slammed the door to the RV and sat down in the back, wanting to get far away from this world as possible.

______________

so daryl's being a teaser.

and what nerve of rick to say that. L rick.

we still love you though rick!!