Second Chapter

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
I UPLOADED NOTHING FOR OVER ONE WEEK. I AM NOT GONNA LIE I JUST WASN'T ABLE TO WRITE LIKE , I HAD A WRITER'S BLOCK. I KNEW WHAT I WANTED TO WRITE AT THE BEGINNING AND AT THE END BUT I JUST HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE IN BETWEEN. SO THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER!!!! BUT ANYWAYS
LET'S GO .
HAVE FUN

MIKE POV :
He looked will in the eyes and didn't know what to Do. Should He hug him or just a fist bump or maybe He will Just shake his hands. O gosh . Befor Mike could do anything will Just hugged him and said :" I kind of missed you, boy" Mike wated to say something but erica was faster :" WILL , EL , finally you're back!!" Will an Mike stopped and will walked away to the Buffet as Mike looked after him He didn't notice that El wanted him to listen to her. She said :" So , how was school? Did you miss me? Hello? Mike. Can you talk to me, please . MIKE !?" Mike turned to her and said:" Yeah, sorry. I Just got lost in my thoughts. I am so glad that you live here again, I missed you so much." El wanted to hug him but Max Just ran between them and said :" El, o gosh finally another girl. I Just couldn't stand dustin, Mike and Lucas any longer and erica is Just not you, you know?!" El startet giggeling and Mike thought: This little tomboy Just destroyed the moment. Thank you Max. Lucas and dustin had already greeted will and now they are coming to El to say hello.

WILL POV:
He walked away to the Bar where He Just saw Steve. Will walked to him and as He was there Steve started to speak:"Where is Dustin?" "He's with Eddie they're greeting El right now." "Eddie , Yeah?" Will nodded. As Steve heard that He ran off to dustin and Eddie. The last thing Will saw was that Steve laid his Arm over dustins Shoulders then will turned his head and looked around to search for Mike.Where is He??? Then He stpotted him on the Phone talking to somebody. Will walked to him to talk to Mike but before He could begin Mike layed on Finger one wills lips to Show him that He shouldn't talk.

MIKE POV :
" So , when do you arrive? I am waiting to introduce you to my friends and my girlfriend.", Mike said speaking to the Person on the Phone. Who now said:"Chill dude, I will arrive in one hour and then you can introduce me to your hawkins Crew. Ok?", a female voice said. " Ok.." Mike stopped bacause He noticed that will came to him and wanted to Start to speak.He layed one Finger one wills lips to make him silent. Then Mike talked again to the Person on the Phone:" So one hour? Then I will need to entertain the other ones for one hour." "I am sure you can do it. Bye bye mikey", then the Person hung up. Mike turned his head to Will who said:" who was on the Phone?" " A suprise... I think I should go to El." Then Mike walked away. Will looked after him.

ONE HOUR LATER

WILL POV:
" So what am I going to Do now? Should I Just go home?", Will thought. He looked to Mike , dustin, Steve, eddie and El. Then He looked around to find Lucas and Max, but He couldn't find them. Will got distracted by somebody who knocked from the outside of the house. " Everybody is here , who could that be ?", will thought. He got the answer as soon as Mike rushed to the door. Mike opened the door and and the blong girl behind the door got hugged by him right away. Mike said :" Finally!"

               " WHO IS THAT?"