Chapter 13

THERE WILL BE NO STEDDIE SO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE SOME BIG TIME STEPS FOR EXAMPLE THE DAY I AM DESCRIBIN HERE I WILL DO THE SAME DAY FOR STEDDIE TOO
YOU WILL UNDSERSTAND WHEN YOU READ NEXT TIME (I HOPE YOU DO. LOVE YALL)
LET'S GO
HAVE FUN

WILL POV :

But then will turned to him and he said: "What's wrong?" "Nothing, everthing is fine." "You don't look like that." Mike's eyes were red and narrowing every second. Will put his hand on Mike's forehead and shook his head. "That's it, I'm fine." "What are you doing here?" Mike asked. "When you were on the phone with El I heard that you were sick so I thought I would come over and see how my best friend was doing." Will smiled broadly. "And what about El? Why didn't she come?" Mike asked, a little disappointed. "She thought you didn't want to see her." "Why didn't you just take her with you when you came here?" Will is starting to get annoyed, Mike is always thinking about El even though she hasn't even come here yet. "El went shopping with Max. She was already awake so I wanted to go." "Oh," Mike was disappointed. Will saw it in Mike's eyes, the disappointment and sadness because El didn't come. "But that's not important right now. You're sick, I'm here, so make up for the fact that she didn't come. Be happy that someone is here." Will smiled teasingly and Mike kicked him lightly."I'm just saying. From the way you sounded on the phone, I don't think anyone would have come," Will said, laughing. Mike then kicked him again, but Will just shrugged his shoulders. "Should I call El?" Will suddenly felt. What was that? "I have to apologize." It was...jealousy. What should Will say now, he wanted to stay alone with Mike."I think you should wait" "Why?" "Because..." Will had to think of something quickly. "Because she's probably still mad at you, so if you call her later she won't be so mad anymore. Then you can sort everything out in peace." said Will. "That sounds plausible." Will nodded hesitantly. "Do you want to eat something? I'm hungry, aren't you? I am." "Then make yourself something to eat." said Mike.Will got up, went into the kitchen and came back after a few minutes. In his hands he held a huge plate of waffles. He sat down on the sofa while Mike started a new movie. Will started to eat his waffles when Mike snuggled up again and the blanket."You probably want to give some of your food to someone who is sick." Will thought for a moment and then shook his head. Mike looked at him in horror. "You said you weren't hungry." "I never said it was you." "But you didn't tell me otherwise." Mike suddenly propped himself up on his knees, straightening his body and staring sideways at Will. "What?" It was already too late, Mike reached for the plate, grabbed it and didn't let go, but so did Will. Neither of them let go of the plate until it slipped out of their hands and fell onto the carpet. But there was still a problem. The plate was Mike's support without it he would lose his balance and fall on Will. And that's exactly what happened.

MIKE POV :

Mike fell on Will but then supported himself with his arms. Will now fell on his back on the sofa and Mike was right on top of him. They looked into each other's eyes and Will didn't notice how Mike's slowly narrowed. Before Mike's eyes everything became colorful, then blurry, then black. Mike's head fell on Will's right breast. "Mike? Mike? Not again. Mike, hello? Why?" After a few seconds Mike woke up and whispered, "So cozy. I love..." Then a he fell asleep. Will looked at him with wide eyes, slowly becoming tired too. His eyelids became heavier and heavier. He rested his head on the backrest and whispered, "This is really comfortable." Then his eyes closed. In Mike's dream: "Will? Will, where are you," Mike shouted. "I'm here," Will shouted. He wasn't visible. Everything looked like Vecna. Mike heard a scream. "Want?" His voice wavered and everything about him shook. He turns around and saw Will and Vecna. Mike screamed and tried to pull away. But he couldn't walk and no one heard him. Mike had to watch as Will had all his bones broken. He screamed for help but Mike couldn't move.Mike was crying and screaming and suddenly he woke up. Mike looked around, his eyes were watery and his cheeks were red. He let out a calm breath as he looked around and realized it was all fake. Will was lying there with him. Mike only now realized that he had fallen asleep on Will. He got up and went into the kitchen. The clock said 8 p.m. Mike looked around the kitchen and started cooking.Will slowly woke up. He looked around and heard a clinking noise coming from the kitchen. "Mike? Is that you?" "Yes," it came from the kitchen. Will ran towards the kitchen and saw Mike frustrated as he was chopping vegetables. "Stop it." "But I just wanted to." "I don't care, get back on the sofa, you're totally out of your mind. I'm worried." Will said to Mike shortly before he fell asleep. Mike was pushed out of the kitchen and lay back on the sofa. After 10 minutes you smelled an incredibly delicious smell coming from the kitchen.Another 10 minutes later Will came out of the kitchen with two full plates. "Yummy," Mike breathed. Will sat down next to him and they started eating. The next movie started and they ate slowly. Will brought the dishes and the kitchen and then said he had to go to the bathroom. When he was gone the doorbell rang. Mike stood up and opened the door. "El"