Chapter 9

HI MATERAL GWÖRLS
DID YOU LIKE THE SMUT

MIKE POV:

The boys and Charlotte had been playing for a while. "Considering this is your first time D and D, you're pretty good Charlotte," Dustin noted. "Thanks." "It's getting a little late. Dustin and I wanted to meet up with Eddie. We have to go now. Would you like to come with us?" asked Lucas. "Sorry, but no. I asked Charlotte if I should show her around here like the school and the cinema and stuff like that. And before you ask Will, he offered to come with us," Mike replied. Will nodded in agreement. "Okay then, let's go now," Dustin said and stood up. He puts his hand on Luca's shoulder, indicating that he should get up. Lucas nodded, the two said goodbye and then left. They left the others in the basement. "So should we go now?" asked Will. The other two nodded. They put on jackets and went out. "Where are we going first?" asked the girl among the three. "To the cinema, we'll watch a film and from there we'll start the little tour, and at the end we'll be back here," explained Mike. "I'd love to." The three of them went to the cinema.When they arrived in front of the cinema, Will saw the big poster and said hesitantly, "We're not watching Shining, are we?" "Of course, they're finally playing it again. Why miss the chance?" said Mike. Charlotte nodded in agreement and said as she went in: "I think so too. It's a really good film! Come on, Will, Mike is paying for the tickets too." Will forced himself to go in, watched as Mike paid for the tickets and then they sat down in their seats. Will sat to Mike's left and Charlotte sat to Mike's right. He took one last deep breath. Mike noticed this and grabbed him lightly by the upper arm, which meant something like: Chill out. But not in a bad way, but in a nice way. Then the film started.

EDDIE POV:

He slowly opens his eyes. Looked around. He was lying on a couch, NAKED and only covered by a blanket. His arm was wrapped around a body. To watch, he tilted his head back to his neck. Was that "STEVE!" "What's up?" "We..." "Fucked? Yes, and it was surprisingly good." "Excuse me!?!? Did you think I was bad, I Eddie Munson, bad in bed??" Eddie looked insulted at Steve, then he laughed and gave Eddie a small kiss on the forehead. "Now what was it for?" "For being cute." "Aha, yes, no." Eddie looked at the clock and then started cursing: "Fuck fuck fuck, I actually wanted to meet up with Dustin and Lucas." He quickly got dressed. "Oh the friend thief goes back into action." Eddie mock laughed and then quickly said goodbye and ran out of the house. He left Steve surprised.Eddie ran to Dustin's house where the three wanted to meet. Dustin and Lucas were already there. When Eddie arrived, Dustin started talking: "You're late. What did you do?" "Don't," Eddie replied. "Wait a minute, Eddie, is that a hickey on your neck." Eddie quickly covered the right side of his neck with his hand and said "No." "We know you're a hottie, but otherwise you hate hickeys. You've never had one, so never before. Who's the special person?" asked Dustin laughing. "Nobody, it's nobody," Eddie said, smiling. "Shall we?" he then asked to distract. Eddie and Dustin shook their heads laughing and then nodded. But the topic was far from over.

CHARLOTTES POV:

"Oh gosh." Charlotte jumped slightly. The film wasn't for her and Will thought something similar too. At the same time he also jumped and grabbed the hand on the nearest armrest. It was MIKES! Mike didn't move a bit. He was as if in a state of paralysis. Will reacted quickly and pulled his hand away while looking at Mike apologetically. But he didn't wake her up quickly enough. Charlotte noticed immediately. She smiled mischievously to herself. She thought to herself: Oh, these two will make a lot happen. The three of them ran out of the cinema and looked at me, then Charlotte said: "Well, I thought the film was great. It was so, so... oh, I can't find the words." Will and Mike nodded wryly. "I was even a little scared at the end. But anyway, it's best we show you the rest of Hawkins now," said Mike. Will nodded in unison with Charlote and they continued walking. After a while they arrived back at Mike's.Will said goodbye and went to wake up. The other two went in. It smelled like food. "Mom, we're back," Mike called. "Good, dinner will be ready in 9 minutes." "I have to say goodbye for a moment. My boyfriend likes to send letters back and forth and I wanted to write one for him quickly," said Charlotte. "Ok, have fun. Wait, what's his name?" "Boris," Lotti said and went up the stairs into Mike's room. Finally some peace, she thought.
"AU", Charlotte screamed. She stubbed her toe on a drawer. There was an interesting T-shirt in there that said something in German.

I KNOW
SHORTER CHAPTER BUT THE LETTER WOULD JUST TAKE TO MUCH PLACE
SO
THEY WAS NOT MUCH COUPLE ENERGIE OG STEDDIE OR BYLER IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BUT ANYMWAYS
NEXT TIME THERE WILL BE A GOOD OMENS EASTER EGG
HAVE FUN
SEE YOU