Chapter 4

HELLO
SO WHILE I AM WRITING THIS WE ARE SHORT BEFOR THE 50 READS AND IN YOUR EYES THIS IS MAYBE NOT MUCH BUT IN MY EYES IT IS MORE THAN I THOUGHT BECAUSE NORMALY MY STORYS GET LIKE 3 READS AND THEN I DELET THEM SO
THANK YOU
OK
NOW
I ALSO WANT TO SAY : I KNOW IT IS DAMM ANNOYING THAT EVERY CHAPTER ENDS OPEN AND I WILL KEEP ON DOING THAT BUT MAYBE YOU ARE LUCKY AND I SOMETIMES FORGET ABOUT THAT
SO THE LAST CHAPTER ENDED VERY ... LET'S SAY DIFFERENT
VERY SOON YOU KNOW
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU LIKE EVERYTHING AND I WILL NOT WRITE THIS STORY ONLY WITH THE FEEDBACK OF MY BEST FRIEND
OK
I WON'T TALK ANYMORE
LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW
HAVE FUN
LET'S GO

MIKE POV :

Slowly their heads approached and then :"  MIKE IS.. ", Charlotte came into the room . Mike bought distance between them and Charlotte continued talking:" Sorry, didn't want to disturb you. Just wanted to ask if you come downstairs now. We wait." Will said :"I will cone later.",Mike just got up and went with Charlotte. He said, "See you later." Then the two closed the door and walked away.  Will layed down again and slept."So what was that?" "Nothing" The two of them headed downstairs and Charlotte said to El, "Look who I brought with me." "There you are, at the same time as Robin. She's back there with Steve and . Eddy ?" Dustin asked, "Where's Will?" Mike pointed up and Dusti nodded knowingly. " So who is this Robin? You never mentioned her." Charlotte wanted to know. Lucas replied, "She's a friend of Steve's." Charlotte smiled mischievously then said, "Robin yes? She looks really cool. I think I'll pay the three of them a visit. See you soon." Then she walked  away.

15 MINUTES LATER

WILL POV:

He slowly woke up. "Now that was a ... interesting dream.", Will wispered while thinking He Just dreamt the thing with Mike.  He slowly got up and went down the stairs through the door. Will looked around and spotted Charlotte with Robin, Steve and Eddie. Just as he was about to make his way to them, dustin caught him. "Finally you're awake. I thought you were ignoring us.", Max said. "No, I...", Will stopped in mid-sentence and looked at Mike. He looked into his eyes, which narrowed more and more. Will thought, "What's wrong with that." But he also thought, "These beautiful WEONG WRONG WRONG." Then he continued his sentence: "No, I was just a little tired." Then Will smiled bright at his Friends.

MIKE POV:
Mike still had that confused but sour spark in his eyes. He thought, "How can Will have such a normal look on his face? I hope he doesn't tell anyone anything! And now he's smiling, sweetie.." Mike broke off his thoughts immediately and tried to join in the conversation that had started in the meantime.

EDDIE POV:

"These girls are talking and talking , how can Steve Just stay here and listen? Like,do they even know when to stop. Nice now this New girl is telling about her boyfriend, what was the name again? This guy Just stands here and listens and while He is doing that He looks, I don't like to say that but He looks actually nice. NO EDDIE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM REMEMBER HE IS A DUSTIN STEALER", Eddie thought. "So I think I will join Mike again." "AND I will go home, See ya.", Robin said. From that point on the akward silence started until Steve said something:"So, Eddie what do you think about Charlotte?" " Ew, Steve that's gross. I know you are sad, lonely and hearz broken but you are way to old for her and she  has  a boyfriend. So she isn't Single like you are." "Not like that and thanks for reminding.", Steve said with acted anger. "You know what, I think I should go home. It's a bit late." "We have like what 10 pm.",Eddie said. "AND?" " Or is there another reason? Is there a girl waiting for you, please don't Tell me the one from your Part time Job." " First thing , no , I Just want to go home and you should do that too   and second thing how do you know the girl from my Job?", Steve asked. "I Just have a great knowledge.", Eddie smiled.
Steve walked away to say goodbye to everybody . Eddie looked at Steve and then He Just got out of the house without saying something.

CHARLOTTE POV:

"Bye Steve.See you.", Mike shouted after Steve while He walked out of the door. "Any louder? I don't think he's deaf." "Erica , your as charming as Mike told me.", Charlotte said lauthing at her. "Well, thank you." "You know, this little something is getting a bit too nosy now. I think I will take her home. Dustin, Max you come with us?", Lucas said looking at Max and Dustin. They grinned and then the for of them said goodbye. "So Mikey I think Will and I will head off now too." El gave Mike a kiss and while she did that Charlotte noticed the jealousy in Wills eyes so she said:" FSK 0  remember? You two can go home now, bye bye." El stopped and befor they were out of the house Charlotte said:" It was nice to finally meet you , especially you Will." After that she smiled mischievously , then she looked in Mikes eyes and thought she saw a hint of jeaously.

MIKE POV:

Will and El got walked off and Mike and Charlotte started cleaning. While that happened Charlotte started to speak:"Soo." " So?" "I am sorry." " For what?", Mike asked. " I think I kind of interrupted you at something." "No, you didn't." "I obviously did, you are the worst at lying. This El girl is your girlfriend right?" "Yes, why?" "You love her?" " I..." "And  when you are in a relationsship you shouldn't kiss other people." "I wasn't,  we weren't..." "Doesn't matter, Just tell me what do you feel about Will?" Charlotte looked Mike deep in his eyes. He started to speak:"Will is..."

1053 WORDS
I ACEPT THIS
SO I DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER BUT ANYWAYS
PLEASE GIVE SOME FEEDBACK