Chapter 8

I HOPE I CAN UPLOAD THIS FAST
HAVE FUN LET'S GO

WILL POV:
Charlotte came running into the basement. Looked Will in the eyes with an apologetic look on his face. Then she greeted the other boys and sat on the floor next to Dustin. "So what do we do now?" she then asked. "Well, we were actually planning on playing D and D. If you want you can join in," Lucas claimed. "Of course, I've heard so much about it, most of it was completely incomprehensible because Mike is a stupid idiot when it comes to explaining things sometimes, but I think I've mastered the basic rules." Lucas nodded but then said: "The rules alone won't do enough for you, you're just playing with professionals. At least most of us are professionals today, right Will?" Lucas said the last part of the sentence a little louder, bringing Will out of his trance. "Boy, what's wrong with you today? You're mentally absent all the time," Dustin said accusingly. Will blinked a few times and shook his head then looked at the others, both offended and surprised. That should mean something like: What me? Or not me! Because of the look, Charlotte started to laugh slightly but was quickly interrupted by Mike who came in anger. "What's so funny here?" he asked sarcastically. Charlotte shook her head and said: "Oh, nothing. Now sit down, let's get started." Mike nodded and then sat down between Charlotte and Will. Then they started playing.

EDDIE POV:

Eddie took a sip of water but unfortunately couldn't swallow because Steve immediately started talking: "So.... Are you single?" Eddie choked on the water, started coughing and then looked at Steve with wide eyes. He made his eyes creepily small and laughed. Eddie then replied: "Yes I'm single but definitely not alone." He smiled mischievously. Steve looked at him confused. "There's this really great thing called one night stands.You habe bigger chances when you are pan." "Are you serious? You don't look like that." "Wrong thought. And you? You're the one on the move. Have you had anything with anyone since Nancie?" Steve shook his head.Sorry, but are you serious?" Steve nodded. "Wait a minute, that means you haven't really fucked anyone since Nancie. So where do you release your stress?" Steve looked at him shocked but guilty at the same time. Then he said, "You know what, I think you should go home now." Then he grabbed Eddie by the wrist and pulled him out of the house, saying: "Thieves from friends are not welcome here, so could you please. Unfortunately, we'll probably see each other again. So bye." With that, Steve closed the door and didn't notice Eddie saying, "Oh, we'll change that soon." He laughed mischievously and then went home, ro did  He only think  Steve didn't hear him?

SMUT WARNING!!!!!

STEVE POV
"Wait what was that?" Steve  stopped for a moment but then turned to the door, ripped it open and ran towards Eddie. Then he turned Eddie towards him and pressed his lips to Eddie's.The kiss was rough and stormy, almost angry. Eddie tore his lips away and looked at him in shock: "What was that?" "I thought you wanted to change something?" Eddie nodded and they both smiled mischievously. Then they kissed again. There was no love in the kiss, it was pure lust from both sides. Eddie slowly pushed Steve into the house, nudging the dor closed with his foot. Steve flinched back but Eddie brought their lips right back together.Steve licked Eddie's bottom lip, opening his mouth. Then he inserted his tongue into Eddie's mouth. They slowly moved towards the nearest sofa. Meanwhile they undressed each other. Eddie traced Steve's muscles with his fingers but was interrupted by Steve pushing him onto the sofa. During this time they both got hard. Steve knelt over Eddie's legs and leaned his head down towards Eddie's cock.At first he only put the tip in his mouth. He moved his tongue back and forth over the tip. That alone drove Eddie crazy and made him moan uncontrollably. Steve swallowed Eddie's precum, then took Eddie's entire cock into his mouth. He moved his head slowly up and down. Eddie screamed, wanting Steve to go faster. "Please, faster, I'm coming soon." "I'm not rusty mmm, am I?" "No, no you're not but..." Eddie groaned loudly as Steve sped up. Finally he came in Steve's mouth and he swallowed it all. "You are making me horny, I hope you know that." Eddie smiled mischievously in response, then took Steve's chin and they kissed each other wild and rough again. Steve then took two of his fingers and put them in Eddie's mouth. When they were wet enough he took them out and placed them in front of Eddie's hole. Steve then looked at Eddie and he nodded. Steve took that as permission and inserted two of his fingers. Eddie screamed. "Always the top. Nah ah we will change that," said Steve. Then he inserted a third finger. Eddie screamed even louder. Steve couldn't take it anymore, he took out his fingers and placed his cock at Eddie's hole. Steve looked at Eddie, who looked back with a look full of pure lust.Then Steve inserted his entire cock. The boys groaned in union. "Shit, Eddie, you're fucking thight." "Just go on, it's so goo..." Eddie screamed as Steve hit his prostate. Steve noticed this and positioned himself so that he hit it every time. "Shit, Steve, I'm going to cum again." Eddie said and came right onto Steve's stomach. Steve still trusted a few times and then he came in Eddie. Then he pulled his cock out and laid down next to Eddie. "Never thought you could be so hot, Harrington." "Same, but things can change. You wasn't that bad you know." "You look hot with that sweat all over your body you know." They both smiled at each other and then kissed roughtly.

OK
WELL THAT WAS MY FIRST SMUT SO
OK
TILL NEXT TIME