Chapter 3

HELLO
SO I AM RIGHT NOW ON VACATION SO THE CHAPTERS WILL BE WRITTEN SLOW
PLEASE EXCUSE THAT BUT I AM TRYING 
I HASETATED TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER BUT NOW IT IS HERE
O GOSH
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!!!
I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY OUT OF
HAVE FUN
LET'S GO 

ERICA  POV:

" WHO IS THAT?", that was the thougt that crossed two minds at the same time in this room. Wills and els. But the one thing that Was different was that you could notice the jealousy in Elevens face like erica did. She started to think to herself :" Ooooh,  I feel some tension in this room." , but she didn't said it out loud. Then Erica looked again to Mike who started to talk :" So everybody, this is my cousin, Charlotte she traveled here from germany and she will stay here for 4 months. Please make her feel at home. " As soon as Mike finished El got more chill, you could See that.

MIKE POV:
Then Mike took Charlottes hand and pulled her over to his friends. While walking He saw Will standing alone in the room , their eyes met but them Mike broke the  short but intense moment and looked again to his friends while walking to them. Charlotte asjed while walking:" So , Mikey, who is that boy? He us cute." "That's Will", Mike answered not reacting on the last sentece.  " I understand.... So He is one of the reasons you throw this little party." They arivved at Mikes friends and He began to talk:" The other reason stands right in front of you. So, Charlotte this is El." "Nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you .", Charlotte said. " I didn't but anyways . Nice to Meeting you too.", El said looking a bit angry to Mike. He whispered:" What? It's not a big deal remember she is my cousin." "Yeah you are right.", El said. Then Mike introduced the other ones.  

STEVE POV:
Steve walked away in the kitchen to get himself some food on  his way He saw jonathan and Nancy all in love in a dark corner of the room . While He did that He didn't notice that Eddie followed him. As they both stod in the kitchen eddie started talking:" So this Charlotte girl is very ... " " Interesting?" " Yeah, i kind of think that she will cause some problems." " I don't think so , I guess it's Just the Normal german Charisma. You are Just not familiar with it.", Steve said.  "Oh , but you are? Yes?",eddie said, then He pushed out his bottom lip. " No, but..." "Right , you aren't , so you rather choose silence." " YOU..." " You know, for somebody who is still heartbroken over a girl you are very ,mmh,  how do I say this polite now? I know.. You are kind of an Idiot." "Says the asshole to the Idiot. You know Eddie sometimes it is better Just to shut up." " Only sometimes.", eddie said  and then He walked away to dustin. 

WILL POV :

He Just stood and didn't know what to Do. Will didn't talk to anybody and watched how El and Mike walked away. Suddently somebody patted his shoulder and said:" You are Will right? Nice to meet you. Mike often talked to me about El and while He was doing that your Name came up several Times."  Will turned around and saw that the Person who Just talked was Charlotte. "Sorry I didn't notice you. What did you say?" "Not important. So, i wanted to ask why you don't go to your friends. You are standing here all on your own." " I am kind of tired and I don't want to destroy the vibe." That wasn't Wills real reason but what should He say then. That he hates to see his crush who is also his best friend with El? "I understand. So why don't you just go upstairs. Mike set up a bed for me in his room. I wouldn't mind if you go upstairs  and sleep in it for a short time so you can join us later.", Charlotte requested. Will nodded and then went up the stairs to Mike's room. Charlotte looked after him and then she went to dustin, lucas and max. When he got into the room, the first thing Will saw was the mattress on the floor. "That's supposed to be a bed? Good enough, I think," thought Will. But then he saw something else. "My picture," he breathed. He thought, "Mike hung it up." Will smiled, but then fell sleepily onto the mattress.

MIKE POV : 

Mike stopped the kiss from him and El. He started to speak: "I think we should go back to the others slowly, for nothing they get dirty thoughts." Mike laughed hesitantly and el nodded. Then the two walked hand in hand to their friends. when they were there Mike noticed that Will was nowhere to be seen so he asked "Charlotte where is Will?" "He's upstairs in your room. Will was tired and I allowed him to lie down on my mattress and take a nap there so he could party with us again." "Did he say when he was going to come back?" El asked. "No, but it won't be too long I guess." Dustin started to talk: "Let's change the subject. So Charlotte, you're from Germany?" "Yes." Lucas continued: "Why are you in Hawkins, it's not like it's something special that you absolutely have to visit." "My cousin told me so often about here and of course about you too, so I had to take the chance. I was told all the time that I had to improve my English. Why not here then?" Lucas agreed with a nod. Charlotte was questioned for a while by everyone except Mike. The whole time he only thought about Will. The whole time one thing floated through his mind, the picture. What does he think when he sees it? At a certain point, Mike couldn't take it anymore: "Excuse me for a moment. I'll go see Will. He's been awake for a long time." Then he ran up the stairs to his room. He yanked the door open and in front of him was Will, sleeping peacefully. he thought, "Wow, how can a human being be so perfect? ​​NO, NO, NO VERY WRONG THOUGHTS." Mike paced up and down, the whole time the image caught his eye. Will suddenly woke up from all the pounding.

WILL POV:

He woke up sleepily. With a blurry vision, he recognized Mike. "What are you doing here? Don't you have to be with el." "You were awake for so long I wanted to check on you." Will straightened up and Mike sat down next to him. It was just quiet for a long time. Nobody said anything. But then he wanted to say: "You kept the picture and hung it up for us." Mike looked him in the eye then said, "Ever since you gave it to me, I cherish it." Then there was silence, Will could be heard swallowing. Mike looked at Will's lips. He noticed that. Both boys cast all doubts to the wind. Slowly their heads approached and....