CHAPTER 12

THE FIRST CAHPER STILL FOLLOWS ME IN MY NIGHTMARES
IF I COULD I WOULD DELETE IT BUT I CAN NOT
SO LET'S IGNORE IT
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY
AND I KNOW THAT THE UPDATES ARE VERY LET'S SAY DIFFERENT BUT ANYWAYS
HAVE FUN READING THIS CHAPTER

Last happened:
A loud boom sounded and Mike passed out.

Meanwhile:
Eddie Pov:
Eddie slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He looked around, this time he knew where he was. He blinked a few times while looking out the window. The pool shone in the sunshine and a woodpecker made a racket. Eddie mentally cursed him. Why? Why so loud at this time? Wait, what time is it? he thought. He looked around the room and saw a clock. "Only 8 o'clock," he said annoyed. Eddie looked to the other side of the bed. The pillow was slightly dented where Steve's head was supposed to be. “Why wake up so early?” , Eddie groaned. He laughed, but the smile quickly faded. He remembered that Steve wanted to send him home because of Nancy.!.Why her not him? Why the ex? Then he remembered that he was drunk too. "How embarrassing," Eddie groaned. He fell back onto his back and stared at the ceiling. Eddie didn't know what would happen next, but it wasn't good, was it? A soft knock sounded and then came from Steve on the other side of the door, "Can I come in?" "Ow, way too loud!" Eddie got upset. Exactly, there was something there, you get a hangover after drinking. "Come in, but quietly," he called. Steve opened the door and walked in.In his hands he held a tray with breakfast and two cups of delicious hot coffee. Eddie's mouth was watering, he needed this after last night. Steve handed him the tray and sat down next to him in bed. "Why?" "Why what?" "What are you doing? Not that I don't like it but..?" Eddie raised his voice towards the end of the sentence and looked at Steve with wide eyes. "Because we need to clarify two things." Eddie nodded. "First of all, I'm not into Nancy anymore, I'm not into anyone right now, neither Nancy nor Robin." "I know, but last night was..." Steve interrupted him: "Secondly, it's not a relationship, we're just fucking. So no one gets jealous if, no matter when." "I know, I was just drunk yesterday." Eddie took a sip of coffee.He  finished eating and got out of bed. "What are you doing?" Steve asked. "I'm getting dressed, dummy." "Why? I like you naked." Eddie smiled. "Because Nancy will definitely be coming to talk to you and catch up on what she didn't get done yesterday. Besides, I have to work."Eddie looked at his watch and started cursing, "Fuck, fuck fuck. I'm late." Eddie wanted to storm off but Steve grabbed his wrist and pulled him down to him. Then took his right hand and wrapped it around Eddie's neck to bring him to his height. Their faces were only a few millimeters away. Eddie gave Steve a quick kiss and tried to pull away. "That's not enough," Steve whispered in Eddie's ear. Eddie smiled and pressed his lips to Steve's again. This time the kiss lasted longer and was much more stormy until Eddie overcame himself and broke away. "I really have to go now... Bye." With that he ran out of the room and out of the house. Steve dropped his head onto the bed and closed his eyes.
What was that with him and Eddie, it was different but not bad, he thought to himself. After a quarter of an hour the doorbell rang. Steve dragged himself to the front door and opened it.
"So what is that?"

WILL POV:
Mike slowly opened his eyes. Will exhaled loudly, he relaxed again. "What happened?" "You fainted. But not for too long. Why don't you tell anyone that you're sick?" Will hit Mike lightly. "Because I thought it wasn't that bad." "It's just that. You lie down now and watch a movie while I'll make you something to eat." "No, I'm fine, believe me." Mike tried to push himself up but fell again. "No, you're not feeling well, so listen to me and lie down." Will lifted Mike onto the sofa and put a blanket over him. Then he went into the kitchen and started cooking. Mike forgot everything. Especially what he wanted to ask him. Regardless, he's having a good time right now.Will took the food and brought it to Mike. He quickly saw that Mike was fast asleep. Will put the food on the nearest table and sat on the edge of the sofa next to Mike. Will felt Mike's forehead with his hand and noticed that it was literally burning. He shook his head and stood up. Mike woke up as Will stood up, but he didn't say anything. He looked around and saw the food. Mike sat up and ate it. "Will can cook?" he whispered in surprise.Mike finished eating when suddenly someone came into the living room. "Mike, good you're awake. I hope I didn't wake you up." Will looked at Mine worriedly, but he dismissed it as a friendly look. He looked down at Will and saw a washcloth and a bowl of water in his hand. While Mike asked what that was for, Will walked up to Mike and sat back down on the edge of the sofa. Actually, Mike could already guess what the rag was for. Will took it and patted Mike's forehead. "Stop it, Will." "No, you're half burning here and you won't notice anything on your own. Trust me, now... take off the shirt." Mike looked at Will confused but he just nodded. Mike hesitantly took off his shirt. Will pushed all his thoughts aside no matter how good Mike looked.Will ran the rag over Mike's stomach and chest. Up and down. Will pull yourself together, he thought to himself. The exact opposite of what Mike did. He was constantly looking for eye contact. His eyes followed Will's hand movements and he began to shake and get goosebumps as he wiped Mike's nipple with the rag. Mike suddenly grabbed Will's wrist to signal that he should stop. He put the t-shirt back on and without Will saying anything, Will turned on a movie. Then he made popcorn and sat back down next to Mike. For a long time during the film, Mike stared at Will without even noticing. But then Will turned to him and...

AS SOON AS THERE WILL BE MORE BYLER COUPLE ACTION THERE WILL BE MORE BYLER
I PROMISE