CHAPTER 19

BANANA BUM BUM  👹👹👹👹
HAVE FUN
LET'S GO
I THINK SMUT WARNING 

EDDIE POV
Eddie was pulled into the house by Stve and started talking: "Well, that's a much better surprise." There were small candles placed throughout the house to provide a little light. There was a small table in front of the television with wine and two plates with pasta on them. In the middle of the table there was a candlestick with three candles and quiet music was playing in the background. "Did you do this?" Steve nodded in response. "You can be really romantic." Steve smiled and pulled Eddie slightly to the table, they sat on the sofa and started eating. They exchanged looks again and again until the food was eaten and Steve had already put dessert on the table. It was chocolate mousse with cream. "You know what, this is actually delicious." As a thank you, Steve gave Eddie a kiss on the cheek. When they finished eating, Eddie started talking again: "So why did you do all that?" "Because I wanted to ask you something." "And this is?" "So I was wondering if you might want to be my boyfriend?" "Seriously?" Steve nodded hesitantly. "Of course" "Ok, I'll be your boyfriend, but we can't tell anyone yet. Ok?" Steve nodded and gave Eddie a quick kiss on the lips. Steve wanted to pull his head back but Eddie put a hand on the back of his neck and pulled Steve's head closer to his own. Their lips came together again and this time the kiss lasted longer. Steve licked Eddie's bottom lip, opening his mouth. Then he inserted his tongue into Eddie's mouth.Meanwhile they undressed each other. Eddie traced Steve's muscles with his fingers. During this time they both got hard. Steve knelt over Eddie's legs and leaned his head down towards Eddie's cock.At first he only put the tip in his mouth. He moved his tongue back and forth over the tip. That alone drove Eddie crazy and made him moan uncontrollably. Steve swallowed Eddie's precum, then took Eddie's entire cock into his mouth. He moved his head slowly up and down. Eddie screamed, wanting Steve to go faster. "Please, faster, I'm coming soon." Eddie groaned loudly as Steve sped up. Finally he came in Steve's mouth and he swallowed it all. "You are as hot as one the first night  I hope you know that." Eddie smiled mischievously in response, then took Steve's chin and they kissed each other again. Steve then took two of his fingers and put them in Eddie's mouth. When they were wet enough he took them out and placed them in front of Eddie's hole. Steve then looked at Eddie and he nodded. Steve took that as permission and inserted two of his fingers. Eddie screamed. Then he inserted a third finger. Eddie screamed even louder. Steve couldn't take it anymore, he took out his fingers and placed his cock at Eddie's hole. Steve looked at Eddie, who looked back with a look full of pure lust.Then Steve inserted his entire cock. The boys groaned in union. "Shit, Eddie, you're fucking thight." "Just go on, it's so goo..." Eddie screamed as Steve hit his prostate. Steve noticed this and positioned himself so that he hit it every time. "Shit, Steve, I'm going to cum again." Eddie said and came right onto Steve's stomach. Steve still trusted a few times and then he came in Eddie. Then he pulled his cock out and laid down next to Eddie. "You moaned as loudly as you did the first time." "Be quiet." Eddie kissed Steve gently on the mouth and snuggled into his body. Steve wrapped his arms around Eddie and closed his eyes.

AT THE SAME TIME
WILL POV

Mike trotted down the stairs into the kitchen. The smell of fresh pizza brought a smile to Mike's face. That beautiful, mesmerizing, cuddly, sexy smile, Will thought to himself. "So what did I miss?" Mike asked. "Not much," said Lucas. "I have an idea," said Charlotte, taking a glass bottle. Then she ran into the living room and sat on the floor. The others went to her and sat in a circle on the floor around the bottle. "We're playing spin the bottle, you know the rules?" Everyone nodded. "So who starts? Nobody? Ok. Then I'll stop." Charlotte spins the bottle and it lands on Will. Charlotte leaned over and gave him a small kiss on the mouth. Something inside Mike felt strange, he just didn't know what. Wil felt exactly the same way when Mike had to give Lucas a kiss. But this time Will knew exactly what it was. But then Mike spun the bottle. For Will it felt like forever before the bottle stopped and it landed on.....Him! Mike leaned in and gave Will a quick kiss. For Will it was the most beautiful moment. Maybe for Mike too.
After they were done plying they sat down on the couch and turned on a movie. Charlotte suggested the film. He just came out recently and is called the Untouchables. It's a thriller, Will actually didn't want to watch this genre but he was outvoted. Mike sat next to him and watched the film eagerly. Likewise, Dustin and Luacs also watched the film intently. Charlotte was sitting to the right of Will and he noticed that Charlotte was worried about something. He turned to her and didn't notice how he placed his hand on Mike's. Mike twitched, but he didn't pull his hand away. Will fig begin to whisper to Charlitte, "Are you okay?" "Yes, but my boyfriend Boris actually wanted to call me but now I'm here so he can't. He's probably worried." "If you know his number by heart, never our phone." Charlotte nodded and mouthed a thank you and stood up. Mike watched her go to the phone and dial a number. Then he turned back to the film and noticed his hand was on Mike's. Will smiles happily and tries to act like nothing is going on. Since Mike didn't pull his hand up, it can't be that bad, right?

CHARLOTTE POV

Charlotte dialed the number and waited and waited. Finally someone is on it. "Hello?" A very familiar voice answered. "Boris, it's Charlotte. I'm with friends and wanted to talk to you on the phone." Charlotte talked to him for a long time and looked around. She saw Will and Mike and started laughing from ear to ear. Then she remembered something. "Boris, when did you actually realize that you really liked me." "We were sleeping with friends, watching a movie and our hands touched each other. None of us woke them up and I felt a tingling sensation, then I knew it." "Thanks." Charlotte began to smile even wider. "I knew it," she whispered. "What? Charlotte, are you still there?" "I'm still here. Shall we talk more tomorrow." "Ok, bye bye, love you." "Love you more." Charlotte put down the phone and ran back to the sofa. She collapsed next to Will and continued to watch the film quietly, but she couldn't stop thinking about what could become of Mike and Will.

THX FOR READING
LOVE YOU