Chapter 11

HEY THERE
SO MYBE YOU KNOW SOMETHING CALLED 11 CURSE IF NOT
THAI BL ARE CURSED THAT EVERY EPISODE 11 IS A LITTLE DISTURBING
SO I TRIED TO LET THAT WORK IN THIS CHAPTER BUT IT DIDN'T SO DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING SAG OR SOMETHING THAT COULD MAKE YOU DISTURBED

STEVE POV :
Steve opened the door and looked into a familiar face. He was pale and his lips were slightly moistened with what appeared to be alcohol, judging by his smell. "Eddie?" Steve breathed."What are you doing here?" "I, I don't know," Eddie crooned. He tried to go into the house and slowly put his foot over the threshold. But before he could put his foot down, Steve pushed his leg in front of it, pushing Eddie's foot away. He looked at Steve confused and whispered: "What?" "You can't go in." "Why?" "Because, because..." "Because?" Steve groaned and quickly thought about whether he should answer honestly, but then he just said it: "Because Nancy is coming over soon. So go, please.""Nancy? You want me to go home just because you idiot want to meet your ex?" "What, are you blaming me now? I'm dating Nancy because she fracked me. Besides, are you jealous?" "What, no. You can't send me home please. Just let me stay overnight?" "Oh yes, you're jealous. You're embarrassing. We fucked once, nothing big. Don't get attached to me, you burr." "I don't. I just need to sleep with you today. Please." Steve shook his head. Eddie started to get angry and pushed Steve awake. He went into the house and closed the door. Eddie grabbed Steve's neck with one hand and pulled his head closer to his, then breathed, "We both know you don't think that way." He smiled mischievously and then kissed Steve. His hand slowly moved down Steve's body to Steve's pants. Eddies licked Steve's bottom lip. Steve opened his mouth and Eddie's tongue slipped into Steve's mouth.They slowly moved towards the sofa without their mouths separating. Eddie pulled Steve's shirt over his head, their mouths separated and Eddie smiled broadly at Steve. Steve did the same with Eddie's shirt. Then he pulled Eddie's head back to him and they kissed again. Eddie pushed Steve onto the sofa, he knelt over Steve and leaned his head into Steve's neck. He kissed a small spot on Steve's neck, then bit it, leaving a hickey. Then he licked it. "You like that?" Eddie slowly kissed down Steve's body up to his right nipple. Shortly before he could put his lips to it there was a knock on the front door.Eddie and Steve jumped up and looked into each other's eyes. Steve paled and his eyes narrowed. "Shit. Get up quick." Steve pushed Eddie off me and grabbed his top."What shall we do now?""Nothing but pretending nothing happened." Eddie looked confused then nodded. Steve and Eddie both put on their tops. But then they noticed another problem. Eddie cleared his throat and looked down. There was a big bulge in both his and Eddie's pants. Steve groaned and walked to the door. He opened it so that only his head could be seen. "Nancy, hi, come back tomorrow, okay?" Nancy nodded hastily and Steve quickly closed the door. "We should sleep now. Come on."

MIKE POV:
Mike stood tiredly in front of the mirror in the bathroom. The circles under his eyes were twice as big, his nose was running and his stomach was doing somersaults. At first he thought it was just because of the conversation with Will but after puking twice he knew he was just sick. He threw on dingy clothes and went downstairs to the telephone.He dialed El's number and waited. "Hello?" "Hi, Elle, I..." Mike coughed a few times and then continued, "I have to cancel today. I'm feeling sick." "Aha, ok. Then I'll come to you tonight and take care of you." "No, everything is OK." "If you say so. Maybe see you tomorrow." Then she hung up. Mike shuffled over to the table and ate some toast.Mike's parents woke up with Charlotte and Nancy left early while he was still asleep, then she just left a note on the fridge. Mike went back to his room and put a tape in his recorder. Songs from the Clash played quietly. He lay down in bed and stared at the ceiling. His eyelids felt heavier than usual, he sweated and tossed and turned until he fell asleep.
3HOURS LATER
The loud doorbell woke Mike from his sleep. He opened his eyes and sat up abruptly. Mike was covered in sweat like he had just spent hours training. His bed was rumpled, his forehead was hot, and his head hurt beyond belief. He slowly walked to the front door and opened it. "Oh, you look terrible. You've never been so hideous. You're sick when you're sick. It's good that I'm here." Will walked into the house, past Mike, but he grabbed Mike's arm and pulled him behind him to the sofa. Will started talking again: "It's good that I'm here, when El told me about it I thought I'd go to you to make sure you weren't lying. And apparently you're not." Will talked and talked and Mike's only reaction was a gentle smile.Mike's eyes narrowed and everything blurred before his eyes. "Mike? Mike? Everything..." I couldn't continue talking because Mike fell off the couch and hit his head on the floor. A loud  boom sounded and everything went black in front of Mike's eyes. Will was scared and didn't know what to do. Should he call an ambulance or take care of it himself?

LET'S SEE NEXT TIME
I HOPE I CAN WRITE FASTER
SO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW WITH
IDK
EVERYBODY
UF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN