Chapter 14

HI THERE
SO AS IS SAID IN THE LAST CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER WILL START WITH STEDDIE AND I WILL REPEAD THE DAY I WROTE ABOUT BUT I WILL DISCRIBE STEDDIES DAY
THEN WHEN I COME TO BYLER AGAIN IT WILL BE EVENING
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
LOVE YALL
HAVE FUN
LET'S GO

STEVE POV :

"So what is that?" "Nancy, what are you doing here?" "Yesterday you slammed the door in my face and told me to come here tomorrow to talk, so I'm here. Remember?" Steve nodded. "So, can I come in?" Steve quickly turns around and looked to see if there was anything there that would give him away, when he didn't see anything he let Nancy in. "Do you want something to drink?" Steve asked on the way to the kitchen. He was stressed and that's exactly what Nancy noticed. "No, shouldn't we go to your room?" Steve stopped and turned on his heel. "Oh, you know what. We could watch a movie down here too." "But it's more comfortable in your room." "But my TV is broken." "Why don't you want me to go into your room? What are you not telling me?" "Nothing, I swear." "Then we can go to your room too."Nancy ran into Steve's room and flung open the door. She saw a rumpled bed, stains on the blanket and the cover but especially all the little condom packages. "Oh, that's why I shouldn't come in." Steve grabbed the plastic and threw it in the trash. "Shouldn't we go into the living room?" "Yes." They sat  down on the sofa and talked: "So, why are you embarrassed?" "No idea." "You looked like you had a lot of fun," Nancy said, laughing. Steve blushed. "It's not bad." Steve nodded his thanks then Nancy continued: "So it was good? On a scale of 1 to 10?" Steve blushed but then said calmly: "11 out of 10." Nancy laughed quietly. "But that's just you thinking." "No, I'm pretty sure we both liked it. Believe me." "Aha, good to know." They talked a bit more but Steve didn't say the person's name.“Would you like to introduce him to me sometime?” Nancy then asked. "Rather not." "Why? Was that just a one night stand?" "No, we just haven't agreed on what we are yet." "Why?" "I don't know, every time we see each other it comes down to the same thing, not talking." "Invite him to dinner and talk." "I don't think he's that into it. He and I like it the way it is now." "Just try it." "Perhaps." "If there's anything else, talk to me." "Ok" "Now let's watch a movie first and then I'll sleep here. It's best we plan dinner too. Where does he actually work?..." "Nancy didn't stop talking so Steve turned on the movie and got her through it to silence.

WILL POV :

Will heard Mike say "El." He put 1 and 1 together and immediately knew without seeing her that El had come. For some reason Will didn't want to see her so he went out the back door He didn't feel like talking to El and Mike wanted to do that all the time so why not go, he thought.

MIKE POV :

"El" Mike's face lost color with every little twitch of El's face and every movement of her body. Just like Will, Mike didn't want El to come in because he knew she wouldn't be happy to see Will. Why should he let him come but not her? But Mike didn't know that Will had already fixed this problem. "Can I come in?" asked El. "Yeah, sure," Mike stuttered. He didn't feel like arguing with El and didn't have the energy either. "Wait here a moment and let me clean up." With that, Mike left El confused in the hallway and ran into the living room. "Will," he whispered. Then he looked around, saw the open door and immediately knew that Wil was awake, but he wasn't relieved, quite the opposite."Mike, what's wrong?" El came in. "Nothing." "If you think." El looked around and became suspicious: "Why are there two glasses in the house?" "Because..." "Mike couldn't finish when he was interrupted by a familiar voice. "Because I was with him, you know, taking care of him because no one was there. " Mike looked calmly into Charlotte's blue eyes, they winked at him. "Why are you here?" Charlotte then asked. "I just wanted to see how Mike was doing." "Just now?" "So he canceled on me" " Did he? He probably didn't want to get infected." Charlotte said this while looking at Mike's stressed face. He felt incredibly uncomfortable and Charlotte saw this so she said: "It's best you go home, he's sick and you shouldn't get infected "El looked a little angry at Charlotte's face but then went to Mike, kissed him goodbye and walked out. "Are you okay? I saw Will walk away so I quickly came in. At first I thought you were arguing, but then I heard El's voice and put 1 and 1 together. I would say just in time. So what was going on?"
"Nothing" "I don't think so, and you know that too. What happened?" "I don't know, Will was here, taking care of me, then El came and he dissapeared." "How about you call him? Don't you have to do it now, maybe tomorrow?" "Yes , i will." "Come on, let's watch a movie now." The two of them collapsed onto the sofa and started watching the first movie they found.Halfway through the film, Charlotte suddenly asked, "How do you feel about Will?"