CHAPTER 20

SO I DON'T REALLY FEEL LIKE WRITING BUT MY BEST FRIEND WANTS ME TO SO HOW CAN I SAY NO?
SO
HAVE FUN
LET'S GO

WILL POV
Everyone started yawning. It was about 2 a.m. and they had finished all the movies they wanted to watch. Mike was already dozing slightly and had rested his head on Will's shoulder. Wil smiled uncontrollably and every time he wasn't 100 percent focused on the movie he felt an electric feeling about Mike. His head was on Will's shoulder, still sleeping, and Mike's hand was on Will. The deeper Mike fell asleep, the more he squeezed Will's hand until he clasped it tightly. Mike neither let go nor hugged her less tightly. This didn't bother Will, on the contrary, he enjoyed it. Will enjoyed hearing the sweet sounds Mike made while he was sleeping and Will liked the little gentle movements Mike made. Wil sometimes let his eyes wander from the Fiom to look at Mike, the other three didn't notice because Lucas and Dutin were concentrating on the film and Charlotte was sleeping just like Mike. But Will didn't think she looked as cute as Mike. Nobody did that.

After the film ended, Will also started sleeping. He rested his head on Mike's head, which was still resting on Will's shoulder. Will's breathing became slower and quieter until he fell asleep like everyone else.

Will's eyes slowly opened and he looked around. Charlotte, Dustin and Lucas were still sleeping peacefully but Mike wasn't next to him on the sofa. However, there was still a print there so Will knew that Mike had only gotten up a few minutes ago. Will looked around and saw a ghost moving around the kitchen. Will's vision slowly became clearer and he realized it was Mike. Will quietly got up and crept into the kitchen. "Good morning, sleepyhead," Mike whispered to him. Will returned the good morning with a bright smile. Mike looked just perfect. His hair was messy and not brushed, his eyes were tired and his pajamas, exactly where were they? Mike stood in front of him in pijama pants but without a top. Will's mouth went completely dry but he tried not to stare. "So, you were in El's room last night. What was going on?" Will asked. "I just wanted to talk to her and in the end we ended up breaking up, but we're still friends." "That's bad, I think. You don't look sad." "I don't know either, it was best for me and her. Neither of us were happy and I fell in love with someone else." Will's mouth went dry and his eyes went blank when he heard that. The spark of hope that was in him has disappeared. Mike liked another girl? "And who is the lucky girl?" Mike smiled and laughed quietly. "I never said it was a girl." Will's eyes widened and Mike slowly walked towards him. Will pushed against the kitchen counter and hesitantly asked, "What are you doing?" Mike didn't say anything but put a finger to his mouth to indicate that Will should be quiet. Mike came closer and closer to Will and their lips touched. The kiss was gentle and loving until Mike grabbed Will and......

Will opened his eyes and whispered, "It was just a dream." He turned his head to Mike and looked at him lovingly.
"I wish it was real."
It was still dark outside so he immediately tried to go back to sleep but the dream he just had came back to him in his sleep.

MIKE POV:

Mike slowly opened his eyes and looked out the window. The sun was slowly rising and the birds were already making noise. Then he looked at his friends who were still sleeping peacefully until he felt a weight on his head. He tried to look to the side and saw will. Then Mike's eyes wandered over Will's body. His legs dangled from the sofa, his stomach moved slightly up and down in rhythm with his breathing and his one hand rested on his thigh. And the other one. Mike had to look twice to realize where Will's hand was. It lay on the inside of Mike's upper thigh, which Mike held tightly with his own hand. Mike smiled widely until he realized what it probably looked like to others. He slowly pulled his head and his hand awake. Then he got up from the sofa and crept into the kitchen, where he found El. "Morning," he mumbled and El nodded at him. Neither of them liked talking early in the morning, and Mike didn't want Will to wake up. Mike went to one of the drinks and grabbed a glass, on the way to the tap El started talking: "Sooo, I'm going to ask this straight forward. Are you with Will or in love with him?" Mike looked at her in surprise and then shook his head hesitantly. After just a moment ago, he wasn't even sure what Will was to him anymore. "Ok, because that looked pretty, you know, you looked like a real couple after the first night after the honeymoon." "First of all, what? And secondly, that wasn't intentional. It just happened while we were sleeping," said Mike and filled his glass with water. "Aha, good to know." Mike shook his head and sneaked out of the kitchen back onto the sofa. Was he mad at El? No Was she right? Was he in love with will? No, or... no, definitely not. The two are just friends. Good friends. or? He sat down next to Will, whose head landed right back on Mike's shoulder. He cawed and thought how cute Will looked when he was sleeping so peacefully. Mike closed his eyes. A few hours of sleep wouldn't hurt, he thought.

SO ONLY BYLER
MAYBE THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS SOME STEDDIE CONTENT IG
MAYBE NOT
I WANNA KNOW WHERE BYLER IS GOING TO GO