Chapter 5

HELLO HELLO HELLO
HERE I AM AGAIN
ANNOYING AS ALWAYS
OVER 70 READS
THANK YALL
YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW SORRY I AM FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME
SO MAYBE SOME THINGS IN THIS STORY AREN'T RIGHT BUT IN ONE OR TWO YEARS THINGS CAN CHANGE PLUS WHEN I AM NOT SURE I ALWAYS ASK SB WHO WATCHED EVERYTHING SO BLAME HER NOT ME !!!!
IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS THERE WILL BE MUCH STEDDIE
SOOO
WHAT DO THINK WILL MIKE SAY ?
DOES HE LIKE WILL
OR IS THIS ONE SIDED LOVE ?
SHOULD I PUT A LOVE INTEREST IN HERE JUST FOR WILL TO MAKE PROBLEMS AND JEALOUSY ?
TELL ME
OKAY
LET'S SEE WHAT MIKE SAYS
HAVE FUN
LET'S GO

MIKE POV:

Mike:"Will is ... my friend my best friend . We had Our problems but they are way back in the past. He is my buddy." "Are you sure?", Charlotte asked. Mike grinned and she said in a weird way:"Ok." " And i am in a relationsship with El." "And do you love her?" " Yes, of course do I ... You know what I mean." "Yes , I do and I hope at some point you can finally Tell somebody: I love you . Without hesitation. You know?" " I am tired. I will sleep now.", after that Mike went upstairs and left Charlotte alone."These guys will need a lot of my help!", she said.

FROM THE POINT EDDIE WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE
STEVE POV:

"Bye , guys." Steve walked out of the house and when he looked up He saw in the dark Eddie , drinking something out of a bottle. " What are you drinking and why aren't you at home by now?", Steve asks. "That's wait let me think. I don't know, i guess it is something with an high Prozent of Alcohol." , Eddie mumble. Steve didn't need to Look twice to notice that Eddie Was already drunk. "Why aren't you at home?" "I am not in the mood to go home , I Just had a little fight with my uncle." "I see. So He thinks like me that you are annoying." "No he doesn't", Eddie said , took a sip of is drink and then continued talking :" We just had a little incident a while ago and the two of us got a bit angry." „And you didn't solve it till today?" Eddie shakes his head as a answer to his question:" I guess we weren't able." „I see, so what are you planning to do now?" „I don't know. I will ..." Eddie stopped talking and looked like he is going to throw up any moment. "I am sorry to say that but you need to go home ... Now." „ And how it is soo far away!" „No it is not." „ You know I have a crazy idea. What if..." Eddie looked ate Steve and then a Steve's car then again to Steve but this time with big puppy eyes.
„No way, I am not driving you home. My parents aren't at home so I need to look after the house. I don't have time for you.", Steve said. „ Good because you won't drop me off at my home." „And that is because?" „You let me sleep at yours." Steve looked at Eddie surprised and wanted to start to say something against that but he couldn't start because Eddie already took his keys, opened the car and jumped in it. "Come on hurry up . I am waiting." Eddie shouted. " I will but I have a few conditions. The first one is : but that goddam bottle of alcohol out of my car." Eddie nodded and then he threw the bottle out of the car. Steve looked at it cracking on the ground while Eddie threw the keys at him. Steve catchend them, got into the car and the started it. While they were driving Steve started to speak again :" The second think I want from you is that you don't bark anything." "Me? Who do you think I am?" Steve looked Eddie in his eyes and Eddie said :"Ok , I promise ." "The last one is don't do anything I wouldn't do.Understand?" Eddie nooded. After a few minutes of silence Steve stopped the car in front of a huge house with pool. Eddies jaw dropped. "I mean I knew you were a rich bitch but this is just... I... like.... You have a fucking pool." " Yeah we have but I sometimes forget about it because I don't swim in it often." , Steve answers. " Do you think you are to fine to swim in a Pool or what?" "No i don't I Just...." " What? Are you a pussy?" With that Eddie ran of to the Pool. "And I said to him that he shouldn't do anything I wouldn't do but here we go.", Steve said to himself. After that he walked to the pool while he did that Eddie was removing his clothes. First the belt which catchend Steve's attention a bit. Then Eddie pushed his pants down and he removed the shirt. The only clothing left on his body was his boxer. This body is ..... NO STEVE This body belongs to Eddie. Remember you don't like him he steals Dustin, Steve thought. While he thought that Eddie already pushed his clothes away and jumped in the pool. "You need to come in too. To be alone is boring. I mean not everybody is ok with being alone like you, right? Do you dare to come?" That was enough for Steve. He pulled his shirt over his head and practically ripped his pants of his legs. Eddie looked at him with big eyes. Eddies gaze darted from Steve's neck down to the rim of his boxers. He was a bit shooked by the fact that a rich guy like Steve even has muscles. Eddie didn't notice that he was staring at Steve but the other person did. "Am I allowed to go into the water or should I just stand here till you are finish staring at my body?", Steve asked with a teasing tone. "I wasn't I..." "Yeah right." With that Steve jumped into the water.

MEANWHILE
WILL POV:
Finally. I am at home again. I missed this house and my friends and Mike. Will thought. He just stood there in the floor for a while without doing anything until Elle came and said something:" Will wake up this is not your room. If you are this tired go in your room and sleep. Good night." Will nodded and walked into his room. He jumped on his bed and threw the blanket over his body. Then he shouted:" GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY.... I hope I have a nice dream again like on the party. That was great.." He whispered the last part of his scentens and then he yawned.
MIDNIGHT
Will woke up very pale. This dream I had on the party was so realistic , I mean even Charlotte was there. He thought. Then the boy had a realisation:" This wasn't...."