Chapter 32: A Little Something Unexpected P.T2😩

*smut warning*

    It had been a week since that detective showed up at Mindi's house. Even though it was a week ago Mindi was still nervous that detective Wright would find out that Mindi shot the guy.

  It was morning and everyone was coming into Mindi's office to chat like they did every morning before starting their days. Everyone was already in there except Lindsey.

  Everyone was chatting about whatever then Heidi walked in. "Hey Heidi" Mindi said. "Hey Mindi quick question, where is the library?" Heidi asked her. "I'll show you" Mindi said as her and Heidi left the room.

When Mindi came back from showing Heidi the library, everyone gave her a weird look. "What..." Mindi asked. "Who was that" Joni asked. "Oh that was Heidi she's a new personal counselor for some of the students here" said Mindi. "She's a red head" said Lydia.

   "Yeah..." said Mindi. "Anyone who knows Mindi know she's a sucker for red heads" said Tess. "You're right" Joni said sarcastically. "Omg you guys come on, I was just helping her out" said Mindi. "For now" Joni joked. "Seriously, Lana asked me and Lindsey to help her out if she needed it" said Mindi.

   "Speaking of Lindsey, where is she?" Lydia asked. "Who knows" Mindi said. "Why'd you say it like that?" Joni asked. "Because she's mad at me" said Mindi. "Did she say that?" Lydia asked. "No but I can tell she is and I don't know why" said Mindi.

   "Why do you think she's mad at you?" Tess asked. "Because she won't speak to me, she gives me rude looks, oh and not to mention she's not even in here" said Mindi. "Well did you do anything to make her mad at your?" Joni asked. "Not that I can think of" said Mindi.

   "Did you try to talk to her?" Tess asked. "No" said Mindi. "Well I think you should try to talk to her and see why she's mad" said Tess. "She would probably just ignore me" said Mindi. "It's worth a shot" said Joni.

    They all kept talking for a little bit longer before leaving to go to their classrooms. Why would Lindsey be mad at me it's not like she knows that me and Lydia did it, again Mindi thought to herself. Lydia also felt like Lindsey was mad at her but she knows she didn't do anything to make her mad at her.

   "Hey could you pass out these parent teacher conferences to the teachers, you can get Lindsey to help you if you want" said Lana to Mindi. "Yeah of course, I can do it" said Mindi. She went around to the teachers and started passing out the papers.

   "Did you talk to Lindsey yet?" Lydia asked her. "No" said Mindi. "Are you going to?" Lydia asked. "Eventually because it will drive me crazy, what do you think she's mad about?" Mindi asked her. "I don't know" Lydia said. "You don't think she knows we... again do you?" Mindi said. "How would she know unless one of us told her and I know I didn't so" said Lydia. "Well neither did I" said Mindi.

   "Then there is no way she knows" said Lydia. "I guess you're right" said Mindi. "Just talk to her and see why she's mad, I'm sure it's nothing" said Lydia. Mindi went back to her office after passing out the papers.

"Hey Lannie" Mindi said to Lannie who was still in town and came to say bye before going back to her hotel room. "Hey, we still on for dinner tonight?" Lannie asked. "Yep, come over around oww" Mindi said. "Oww is not a time" Lannie joked. "Funny, my earring is stuck in my hair" said Mindi. "Here let me help you" said Lannie.

    As Lannie was helping Mindi try to get her earring unstuck Lindsey walked by then walked in. "Oh great, yes why don't you fuck Lannie too" said Lindsey. "What are you talking about Lindsey? and she's just helping me get my hair out of my earring" said Mindi. "Who else did you fuck besides Tess?" Lannie asked. Mindi just looked at her then went to Lindsey's office. Lannie knew they were gonna start yelling so she was outta there.