four.

_______

"Why are you being such a cling on?" Nick asked his girlfriend with a small laugh. He put on a smile as she looked down. It hurt her, knowing that her boyfriend thought she was clingy.

"Sorry." Chloe apologized as she looked at the floor. She put a smile on her face, just for Nick.

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that. Don't make me look like the bad guy." Nick said and Chloe furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. He completely mixed the situation on her.

"I didn't!" Chloe said. Nick sighed as he shook his head.

"Let's just...let's just go, I gotta check on a friend." Nick said standing up. He looked down at Chloe who was looking up at him. He looked into his blue eyes that only stared back at hers They didn't stare like she was the girl he had loved, he just looked at her. He looked at her like she was just another girl, and she looked at him like he was the only guy in her life.

Nick sighed and held out his hand for her. "I'm sorry." Nick apologized. Chloe stared at his hand and took it in hers. She looked up at him and put her hand in his.

"I'm sorry for being a cling on." Chloe apologized. Nick smiled at her and the two started to walk.

"Who's your friend?" Chloe asked as the two walked to a certain Cabin.

"You know Ziggy?" Nick asked and Chloe nodded her head. Chloe nodded her head.

"Your sister's camper, right?" Chloe asked, Nick nodded his head.

"Yeah, Maddy asked me to check on her." Nick lied to his girlfriend. Nick honestly just wanted to see Ziggy.

The two walked over to Cabin 5 with their hands together. Nick knocked on the door with his other hand.

"Go away Cindy!" Yelled the fiery red head from inside her cabin.

"It's me. It's Nick." Nick said. From inside the cabin, Ziggy gave a very confused look on why Nick was there.

"Go away, Nick!" Ziggy exclaimed. Nick walked into her cabin anyway, and Maddy looked around Ziggy's cabin. Nick let go of her hand, and Chloe looked down at her hand. She placed it in her pocket and sighed.

"I like what you've done with the place." Nick said as Ziggy looked over at Chloe who was looking around.

"This wasn't me."

"I'm shocked." Nick said sarcastically, he looked at the paint on the wall with the degrading words. "Ziggy is a witch bitch. Ziggy sucks cocks in Hell." Nick read off the wall. Chloe went wide eyed as she stared at the wall.

"Jeez." Chloe commented as she looked at the wall.

"Sheila?" Nick asked and Ziggy looked up. Chloe noticed that she was mixing red paint for some odd reason.

"Colonel Mustard." Ziggy said sarcastically. Chloe stifled a laugh at Ziggy's sarcasm.

"Oh, looks like blood." Nick commented, making Chloe raise her eyebrows.

"Yeah. I didn't have a pig, so..." Ziggy said, referring to the book Carrie. Chloe hadn't known what that was, so she didn't bother to guess.

"Carrie. Cool." Nick said, making Ziggy look up. Chloe looked at how Nick was looking at her, he never looked at Chloe like that. Chloe looked at her nails and then at the floor.

"You read Carrie?" Ziggy questioned, she didn't expect the King of Sunnyvale to read Stephen King, horror books at that.

"Yeah. Second favorite after Salem's Lot." Nick said, making Ziggy chuckle at him. Chloe looked around as there was an awkward silence.

"I read Judy Blume." Chloe said making Ziggy smile a little bit. Nick shrugged his shoulders, ignoring his girlfriend's comment.

"Still, I dunno, paint seems a little pedestrian." Nick said, Ziggy stopped mixing her paint to look up at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a better idea?" Ziggy asked him.

"Shouldn't you be, like, turning me in or something?" Ziggy asked confused as of why he was being so good to her.

"Well, we should be supervising Color War, uh...but noticed you were MIA and-" Nick said making Chloe confused. She looked up at him as he spoke, he lied to her. He said he was checking on her for Maddy.

"So you and your girlfriend decided to stalk me." Ziggy finished for him.

"Check in on you. Clearly you don't need my assistance. All good. Go ahead. "Carrie" on."Nick joked with her. Ziggy stared up at him as Nick went to leave the Cabin.

"What's your idea?" Ziggy asked curiously. Nick brought up some keys and jingled them. Nick had the keys to the science and nature room from earlier. He had the keys from earlier when he brought his cabin there to look at the reptiles.

"Science and nature."