Green x reader fluff

Requested by @peonypetals 

Your pov: 

I was running away from green now. He may not see me but he hears really good. I was collecting batteries in the dark and I when I took a batteries, I didn't notice him standing next to me. When I noticed him I accidentally dropped my flashlight and ran for it in the dark. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear his steps closer to me.  I ran a lot of times into walls or some other stuff I don't know which slowed me down. It hurts a lot but I need to run for my life. 

Then I stepped on something and my foot slipped. I completely flew for a moment and hit my shoulder to a locker I assume and fell.

"Ow..."

I said to myself. As I tried to stand up, I heard a noise beside me. More like rattling. I couldn't see anything but soon felt something heavy falling on my body, which hurt like hell. I tried not to scream but screamed silently. Tears fell and I started to feel dizzy.

"Help..."

I called out for help. But nobody came (undertake reference). Or that's what I thought. I heard squeaking. I guess someone die come for me...to eat me...

 I could see a big shadow infront of me, which belonged to green. He soon tried to grab me while feeling where I am. He soon touched my face and stopped. He then let's go and went to grab the thing that was on me. He finally succeeded to grab it and lifted it up. I was now free. He threw the thing away and started to search for me. I couldn't move because I was hurt. Soon he found me and lifted me up and started to carry me as if I was a baby that was born few months ago. I could feel how he started to walk somewhere. He kept bumping into stuff but still continued to walk. Now I realized something. Being in this dark without the flashlight is basically same as being blind. But I still can see some shadows but green? No. Even if it's not dark, he still can't see. I felt bad for him...

Soon he stopped walking. He let's go of me by one hand and started to search for something. Soon I hear a click. Then I heard a door opening.  He started to walk again. I think he went in the room because he stopped very quick.  Then he started to search for something. Then I heard another click.

Now I saw everything.  It wasn't dark anymore. I could see everything.  The room,me and the green mascot that is carrying me. I looked at the room again. This room is a room for hospitalization. 

"Uhhh...what are we doing here.?"

I asked unsure.

"Human...hurt.."

He answered with a unlearned grammar. 

"We're here bcs I'm hurt?"

I asked again. He nodded. He walked over to a bed. I guess he memorized all places here. He placed me on the bed and started to open some drawer. Some of the drawers fell bcs he didn't know if it was open or not. He soon found some plaster, disinfection thing and bandages. He walked over me and asked:

"Injury...where?"

He was helping me..? I looked over my body and saw both of my knees scraped and scratched. My arm was also scratched.  My ribs hurts to, but I don't think he can do much.

"My knees and my arm."

I answered. He nodded and came closer with a really big disinfection .He held the disinfection in his hand and moved his hand where he wants to put the disinfection. Soon he sprayed my skin with the disinfection. Yeah...it was not my knees nor my arm. It was my forehead.

"Uhh, green. That's my forehead and it does not have any injuries..."

I stated awkwardly. He gasped.

"I'm sorry!"

He apologised.  I guess he can say some word properly. 

"It's ok. Let me guide your hand. "

I said and touched his hand. He flinched but seemed relaxed. I guided his hand infron of my knee.

"Now you can."

I said. He then sprayed the scratches and I guided his hand to my other knee and my arm as he sprayed. He seemed happy to help me.

"Plasters..."

He said and got the plaster that was next to me. He put the plaster in my forehead...again. Which was funny.

"It's my forehead again."

I said chuckling. He gasped again.

"I'm so sorry! I...thinking...I can do it...because..plasters..."

He said. Oh, he thought he can do it alone bcs it was Plasters. Cute...

"It's ok. Let me guide you again."

I said and did the same thing I did just ago.

Now he was done treating me. 

"Thank you, green!"

I thanked him.

"No problem!"

He said. 

"I might just hurt myself on purpose so I can get treated from you."

I joked.

"Don't hurt yourself, please."

Just a sketch bcs i was lazy

Art info:

Made by me the Sleepyhead

Time taken: 10 minutes

Apps I used: ibispaint 

Drawn on tablet (for drawing)