Green x child!reader

Yes, requests are closed but I made an exception since this was the only one. So no more requests please.

Requested by YahirM2003

Also kinda short-

Your pov:

I was trapped in this factory with my classmates. And we were chased by 4 rainbow monsters... they were scary... but I'm sure everything will be fine.

I was walking around to search for light bulb. The half of the class were gone... they didn't deserve this... only the meanies and I were alive. I walked to the theatre to put the light bulb in the machine, but then heard laughs and a sob. I slowly walked to the theatre and hid behind a wall to see what was going on there. 

I saw the 4 classmates that survived till now. They were laughing at something.  I looked closer and saw... that green blind monster on the ground, trapped under a locker! I need to help him! But... he killed my classmates... but still! He doesn't deserve this treatment! 

I ran to them and walked infront of green. 

"Stop bullying him!"

I yelled. They stopped laughing and started at me. Soon they started to laughter with their nose.

"Hah! What's a shortie like you going to do?"

One of them mocked me walking to me. When they got closer, I looked down.

"This."

I said before punching one of them. He flew away and hit the wall. He grunted in pain and soon started to cry. I crossed my arms and 'hmph'ed.  The others looked at me with anger.

"How dare you!"

One of them said and charged at me. The other 2 followed him to. I managed to dodge the first attack but when they started to attack me all at once, I couldn't do anything but getting beaten up.

"I-it...hurts...!"

I said. They only laughed. Soon the boy I punched joined to. I started to sob.  Not trying to cry out.

"S-stop..!"

I yelled weakly.  But they only continued. Soon I heard a growling. We all snapped our head to the growling and saw that green got free. We all panicked.

"Run!"

One of them said and ran. They all followed him...leaving me behind...

'Will I die...? Will I never see mama and papa again...?'

I thought. Green walked closer to me as he searched something with his long arms. He moved his arms in a weird way and soon touched me. I yelped in surprise. He stopped moving his arms. But soon started to lift me up. 

"P-please don't kill me...!"

I pleaded. He only 'stared' at me. Then he suddenly held me into a hug. At first, I freaked out but soon calmed down and relaxed into his embrace.  I hugged him back. He seemed happy.

"Are you not going to kill me?"

I asked. He shook his head.

"No, not after you defended me."

He answered surprisingly. 

"Y-you can talk..?"

I asked almost whispering. He nodded.

"I thank you for defending me. What is your name, child?"

He asked. 

"Y/n..."

I said unsure. He smiled.

"Nice name you got there, y/n! As you probably heard, I am green. I suppose you want to know where or when you can get out here, don't you?"

He asked and I nodded without hesitation. He crouched down and started to whisper.

"Don't tell anyone about this. I don't really know where exactly the exit is but you will be able to leave after you finish your task tomorrow.  Then you will need to run away from blue and get out of this factory. But that doesn't mean, you escaped. You will go after that to oddsworld.  The amusement park. There are 2 more rainbow friends. Orange got left out though. There, you will do the same thing as here. Collect items. Then after you finish 4 hours, you will take a ride to another exit. Then you will get chased by cyan and can leave the amusement park. After that... I don't know. I never got informed about that..."

Green explained to me in a quiet voice. I nodded. 

"That was hard to understand,  but I will always have to run away from one monster when we leave this place right? So I think it will be fine."

I said. He chuckled. Then, the speaker announced that we found every light bulb. 

"I will see you them, green!"

I said hugging him. He hugged back.

"Same here."

He said. 

The next night, I couldn't see green.  He was nowhere around... I missed him but it's fine. 

After me and my other 2 classmates escaped the factory, we ran to the amusement park like green told us. There, we met an old man and asked us to find SOS lights. So we did.

I walked around to search some SOS lights. I found 5 already and was about to put it to the lazer tag place until I saw a familiar green pool noodle walking into a castle. I put the SOS lights on the ground and ran after it. I went into the castle and saw green! 

I was so happy to see him even though it was only one day I didn't see him. I ran to him and hugged.

"Green!"

I called out smiling. He was spooked at first but soon calmed down and hugged me back happily. 

"Hi, y/n. Glad to see you here."

He said. I giggled when he put me on his shoulder.

"If I carry you, you are always safe..."