Green x singer!reader

Idea from @NightCloudLechat

Your pov: 

I was trapped in this weird abounded factory with my other classmates. The 3rd day. Almost everyone are dead. I seriously wanted to go back home and continue with my youtube carrier.  Yup, I am a youtuber. I was a singer on youtube and was pretty popular. No one knew because it would be embarrassing.  I sang a lot of song. At first it was only singing along to a song and people liked it. Now I have a lot of subscriber and am actually working. I normally post once in 3 or 4 days but since I am here, I have no chance to upload. I miss singing. I mean, I can sing here but it's kinda embarrassing to sing infront of someone directly. 

"Everyone, gather in the theatre. The items are all collected. "

I heard an announcement from the speaker.  I sighed and made my way to the theatre. When I arrived there, there was no one. 

I guess I'm the first one to arrive...

I thought while sitting on a box. I was way too tired to stand now. 

"Well, thanks for doing my chores, y/n. You are the only survivor now. Because you had a stupid classmate, who thought that orange's cave is the theatre and got eaten alive.  Yeah, bare with it."

I heard the man behind the speaker say. What-. I am questioning humans brain right now. I sighed.

"Alright. Now what should I do-"

Before I could say anything the machine started to glow. What the-. Then it exploded and the light turned off. 

"Uhhh...what did you do?"

I asked the man behind the speaker.

"Whoops? The machine exploded. Now you have to bare more things. Be thankful. I also have to bare with it. Now go rest and tomorrow you will start searching again. Maybe I will let you out which means kinda no."

The man behind the speaker announced and want afk (afk auto corrected to afton-). I sighed. 

Gosh, this is really tiring...

Before I walked in the room where all the beds were, I stopped.

Hey... there are no one here now... that means I can sing freely, right? 

I thought and then started to walk on the stage. I imagined myself as if I was on a real stage with a lot of public. Well, I don't think I could ever sing infront of ppl but I still can dream (if you're dream is to sing on a stage, if you don't give up and do your best, you will be able to do it ;)!).  I took a deep breath.

Wait- the man behind the speaker is still afk, right? Let's pray...

I took a deep breath again. I played a song though my head. 

(Song name: Freaks  Artist: Jordan Clarke)(sry, I just love this song)

 "I've been locked in the locker
I was picked last in soccer
And they say that it's all fun
But their fun, it ain't fun, man, I'm done
And I know we're all different
Our beliefs and religions
But I don't see the difference
In me, you
Yo, tú
Or moi, vous"

I kinda became upset while singing but also kinda smiled cuz I know the next phrase. I took another deep breath. 

"So if you've had enough...then..."

I sang and smile more. I felt really great right now and acted as if I was really on a stage.

"Come to the land of the lost and lonely!